看板 GBR_Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4199444.stmBrave Murray through in five sets Andy Murray struggled through illness and stifling heat before beating Romania's Andrei Pavel in five dramatic sets in the first round of the US Open. The 18-year-old Scot was carrying British hopes after Tim Henman and Greg Rusedski lost earlier on Tuesday. And after taking the match into a final set he broke early before suddenly being sick on court. Pavel broke back immediately before Murray regained the initiative and held on for a 6-3 3-6 3-6 6-1 6-4 victory. "That's my best win, or the one that I've enjoyed the most," the Scot said afterwards. Murray had looked in charge when taking the first set before Pavel edged ahead in a scrappy second and third. He went into the match as the last remaining Briton in the draw, an experience he went through at Wimbledon. On that occasion a lack of five-set match experience saw him suffer cramp as he went down to David Nalbandian. This time the Scot was leading 2-1 in the final set, with a break of serve, when he was sick on court. The resulting 21-minute delay seemed to revive Pavel who broke back immediately when the match resumed. But Murray broke again in the seventh game as the umpire overruled a line call in the Scot's favour, prompting a tirade of abuse from Pavel that led to a point penalty. Murray then saw his first match point disappear with a stunning return from the Romanian, but grabbed the second opportunity to set up a clash with Arnaud Clement. "This is my 10th week in a row and I have won a five-set match today," said Murray afterwards. "I showed that I am not in that bad a shape. After what everyone said about me being not fit enough I feel like I've proved a lot of people wrong." Murray blamed his on-court accident on a sodium-rich energy drink.@@ "It's supposed to stop you from cramping," he said. "I was a little bit tired at the start of the set. "I started to drink it and always when I take it, I start to feel a little bit sick. "And there I took too much. I felt like I was going to burp, and then threw up. It was pretty funny." -- ORZ 雖然喝運動飲料發生小意外 不過還是恭喜他晉級了 -- forsaledumbcuntssamedumbquestionsvirginslistenallvirginsareliarshoneyandidont knowwhatimscaredoforwhatievenenjoydullinggetmoneybutnothingturnsoutlikeyouwant ittoandintheseplaguedstreetsofpityyoucanbuyanythingor$200anyonecanconceiveagod onvideohesaboyyouwantagirlsotearoffhiscocktiehishairinbunchesfuckhimcallhimrita ifyouwantieatandidressandiwashandistillcansaythankyoupukingshakingsinkingistill standforoldladiescantshoutcantscreamhurtmyselftogetpainoutitthem247allyearlong -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.216.229
Gronkjaer:最後一句好好笑... 61.229.33.134 08/31