看板 Golf 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.lpga.com/entertainment_content.aspx?pid=8606 1. Tell us something that most people might not know about you? I have a nice temper when I meet someone I don't know and I love to meet a lot of new friends. 2. Is there anything you won't eat? Blue cheese because it smells terrible to me. 3. What's your favorite snack on the course? I like to eat granola bars and apples. 4. What was the last book you read? The Golfer's Mind. It's about pyschology which is something I really need. 5. Favorite childhood TV show? Tom & Jerry. I don't need to know what they talk about because they don't even talk. 6. Are you superstitious? Any lucky charms? I have to make 10 good shots before I can leave the driving range. 7. If you were a shoe, what kind would you be? I'd be Cinderella's shoe. It is a beautiful story. 8. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without? My computer and the internet. I need them to make phone calls and find information that I need. 9. What is one thing you have done and would never want to do again? Needle injection. It is terrible and I'm so scared of it. 10. What is your favorite cartoon character? Donald Duck. He is so cute. 11. What type of music do you enjoy listening to? I like any kind of music, but I love pop and classic music. 12. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine? Putting. I putt from five feet and have to make 30 in a row. 13. What is your favorite sport to watch? Figure skating. It's graceful and beautiful. 14. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right? Have a good breakfast because it makes me feel energized. 15. What is one of the best presents you have ever given or received? In May of 2005 I got a chance to come to the U.S. and play golf here. It has made my life totally different. That's the best present I've ever received. 16. Who is your favorite athlete? Tiger Woods. I like the way he plays. Watching him play makes me smarter, because I can always learn something from him. 17. If calories didn't exist, what is your favorite dessert? Carmel frappuccino with a lot of whipped cream on top and chocolate cake. 18. What were you most looking forward to in your 2006 season on the LPGA Tour? I was looking forward to meeting a lot of good players and to playing a lot of great golf courses. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.138.192
ashin1069:盧曉晴明年要加油 11/13 19:42