看板 GongYoo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[10-June-2009] Summary for Ggong's 20s - Tuesday, 09-June-2009 20s diary 1. A listener had a good forecast on her blog about the weather, better than the weather forecaster. So, Ggong reacted that he also has a good forecast through his waist. haha!! (It is a Korean's expression especially from parents or old people saying that if someone feels pain on the waist, then it might rain.) 2. A listener asked Ggong, "What did you eat (either lunch or dinner) today?" Ggong replied,"I had naengmyeon (cold noodles) at Yongsan camp's cafeteria today". 3. Today's caller is a senior navy woman soldier/officer. She said Ggong looks very nice eventhough he had soldier's hair style. She enjoys watching Best Music on TV. Then, she asked why Ggong didn't enlist to the navy? So, Ggong reacted, "Now I'll consider it again. keke.." She is the first senior executive soldier among all callers who got connected to Ggong. Ggong and Star This evening's guest is Jang Yeong Lan. She's a reporter, but she also started to sing as a singer recently. Her new song is just released. Ggong was very surprised with her music video when he watched it on TV show in the camp. She says that she feels nervous when singing on the first stage on TV show. Ggong relates that he was nervous during his performance at the Hanryu Festival because he had throat problem at that time. She is the 9th-term VJ for MNet. Ggong is the 7th, so she's his junior. As for the online love rumour about her with other comic actor... She explained that it is not true and that with her personality, when she loves someone, she is very shy and will not say anything. She then asked Ggong, "What do you think of me after you found out my real personality?" Ggong reacted it is good for her to find a boyfriend just around her. And she asked Ggong again, "Then, you can find many girls near you? Ahh.... you have all the soldiers only. hahaha... Oh very sorry... " Ggong/ Can you see this? (Ggong pointing to scenarists' message through the monitor) We (scenarists and pd) are also here around you (Ggong)... Ggong/ Hahaha!!! They do look very beautiful, don't they? They are the only ladies I'm able to meet in the army. JYL/ Yeah... They are pretty women. She also described them today, the scenarists wore make-up even with mascara... She mentioned that she is feeling uncomfortable today as a guest because scenarists and all the listeners are Ggong's fans. A message from listener asking her (guest) not to fall for Ggong. Then she replied, "Don't worry too much. I'm not a Ggong fan. I only love So Ji Sup... And don't worry about KFN's scenarists.. haha.. they are not that pretty. You don't need to worry...." SMS/ I found out that we have to watch out for the scenarists, not lady guest. We are worried that we seemed to put the fish (Ggong) to the cats (scenarists). The enemy is very near around us. Ggong reacted, "Then, am i a fish?" Another message from Japanese listener/ What kind of role do you want to act opposite Ggong someday? (couple, neighbour, parents, friend, pet) JYL/ I want to act as a couple with Ggong of course. Ggong/ How about this? We are just neighbour, we just say hello when we pass by.... JYL/ Hummm.. you have to be close neighbour at least.... hahaha.. But I'd like to act as a couple though.. Ggong/Ahhh... That role... you have to act that role with So Ji Sup ssi. I'm quite picky in choosing leading actress. This guest left saying jokingly, "Thanks for the cold treatment from you tonight on this broadcast." (Because Ggong treated her with a some cold jokes) 來源:yoohouse 英文記錄: Jessie Unnie and Mommy Angelie 1.一位聽眾告訴孔她在博客里預報天氣比天氣預報員還准,孔笑著說他也能通過他的腰 準確的預報天氣。(因為YOO腰部有宿疾) 2.還有一位聽眾問孔今天晚上吃了什麼?孔告訴她,在龍山基地的食堂吃了冷面。 3.今天被接進電話的是一位年長的海軍女軍官,她說,僅管是留著軍人的短髮,孔看起 來還是非常英俊,她非常喜歡孔主持的“官兵歌謠best”。又問他怎麼沒有加入海軍呢? 孔回答說:我現在就考慮這件事,哈哈哈…… 她是第一位給孔打電話的行政高級軍官。 今晚的嘉賓是張英蘭,她是播音員出生,但是近來她學習唱歌進軍歌壇,她的新歌在 不久前發布。孔因位不了解情況,所以在軍營看到播放她的音樂錄影帶很吃驚。 張聊起初次在電視上表演的緊張心情,孔也同感的說起在韓流慶典上因為嗓子出現問 題,在演出時也是非常的緊張。 兩人又聊起當初同做MNet的綜藝主持人的事。張是第九期的,孔是第七期的,所以說 起來張是孔的晚輩。 聊著聊著說起了網上有關她和其他男藝人的緋聞。 張:那些不是真的是謠傳,如果我真是要愛上了誰,會害羞的絕不會說一個字的。 當你了解了我真正的性格後會怎麼想? 孔:能在自己身邊找到男朋友不是很好嗎? 張:那麼,你可以在身邊找到很多女孩子囉?哈哈哈……你身邊有的都是些當兵的,哈 哈哈……非常對不起。 孔:看到她們了嗎?(通過監聽器,孔指向節目的編劇和導演) 編劇和導畫外音:我們也在你(YOO)身邊噢! 孔:她們看起來很漂亮,不是嗎?她們是我在軍隊裡唯一能遇到的女性。 張:是啊!她們很可愛,還化了妝描了眉呢!今天太緊張了,這裡的女編導和聽眾都是 你的粉絲。 來了個聽眾短信請求嘉賓不要愛上孔。 嘉賓回答說:不要擔心,我不是孔的影迷,我只愛蘇志燮,也不要擔心KFN的女編導,哈 哈哈……她們一點都不漂亮。 短信又來了,內容如下:我發現,我們還是要提防那些女編導而不是女嘉賓,我們似乎 是把魚放在了貓的身邊,情敵就埋伏在我們附近。 孔說:那麼,我就是那條魚囉? 一位日本聽眾的短信問嘉賓:如果將來和孔演對手戲的話,想演什麼樣的角色?(是 情侶,鄰居,長輩,朋友,寵兒?) 張:我當然是想和他演情侶啦! 孔:這怎麼辦?我本來只打算演鄰居的,當我們遇到時只要說聲“hello”的那種…… 張:嗚嗚~~,你至少要選鄰居。哈哈哈……不過我更想演情侶。 孔:哈哈哈……那個角色你還是和蘇志燮一起演吧!我選女主角可是相當挑剔的。 嘉賓在節目結束時打趣道:謝謝你今天晚上這麼“冷”的招待。(是因為孔說了些冷 笑話的緣故吧) 翻譯撰寫:yoo are so beautiful -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.146.16
styal:張英蘭是在情書裡面很搞笑那位嗎 06/12 21:21
styal:那麼,我就是那條魚囉?XDDDDD 難不成侑會是貓嗎 06/12 21:34
yayamonkey:不管侑是魚是貓 大家都想當另外一個吧XD 06/12 23:11
kaiimk:把我吃掉吧XD 06/13 13:09