看板 GongYoo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[23-June-2009] Summary for Yuri's Happy Hour - Tuesday, 23-June-2009 Ggong remembered that he had singer Lee Eun Mi, whom he loves very much as a guest to his radio show a few days ago. He confessed that he felt very tense interviewing her at that time eventhough he was very happy... Their session was pre-recorded due to her busy schedule, but many listeners seemed to send in their SMS during broadcast time. Ggong told her that he really wants to go to her concert when he completes his MS. Then, she asked Ggong when he will finish his MS and Ggong replied her saying this coming December. She reacted that it's good and she may be holding her concert in Seoul around that time. She gave Ggong her cellphone number (not her manager's number) so that he could go to her concert then. Therefore, Ggong was very happy having her direct cellphone number. And even the scenarists said, "You are the one who got a lady celebrity's phone number since you became Ggong DJ" and he replied, "I didn't try to get the phone number, but I just said that I want to go to her concert. She gave me her number first." Anyway, Ggong commented that he will go to her concert in December this year after MS. Since the radio show was at 8AM, Ggong expressed that he went for jogging this morning not to show his swollen face (wake up face) 來源:yoohouse 英文紀錄: Jessie Unnie and Mommy Angelie 孔在節目中提到歌手李恩美,他很喜歡而且不久前她曾去他的節目作嘉賓。 他承任當時和她會面時非常緊張,雖然心裡特別的高興。因為李恩美的日程安排很緊, 所以錄音是提前錄好的,但許多聽眾還是在播音期間發來了許多簡訊。 孔告訴李恩美在他圓滿完成了“20時”節目後,非常想去聽她的演唱會。於是李恩美 問他什麼時候才能結束,孔告訴她在12月份(孔12月退役)。李說太好了,也許那時 候她在首爾地區開演唱會也說不定,接著她給了他私人的手機號碼(不是她經紀人的 號碼),這令他非常期待。 得到李恩美的直通電話這讓他非常高興,以至於編導都說:這是你做了DJ以來,第一 次得到娛樂界名人中女士的電話號碼哦!孔說:我沒有專門要她的號碼啦!我只是說 想要去她的演唱會,她就給了我號碼! 總之,在今年十二月結束DJ生涯後一定會去聽李恩美的演唱會的。 因為“Yuri的快樂時光”是在早上8時之後,所以孔今天早上特意去做慢跑,以免讓別 人看到他剛睡醒腫脹的臉。 翻譯撰寫:yoo are so beautiful -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.138.133