看板 GongYoo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Summary for Ggong's 20s - Friday, 31-July-2009 Special Segment The group of girls who sang are actually ahjummas. The lyrics of the song they sang was very cute and goes something like, "No no no no.. We don't want Ggong to come out of Army... We want you to come out later... later some more... later... Sorry sorry Oh no no... We want Ggong to come out soon and quickly.. We will be waiting for you.. We still can't make up our mind yet" (because they will be able listen to his voice everyday if Ggong is in the army) After their singing, Ggong asked, "Then, what should I do? What do you want me to do then? keke". So she replied that she wants Ggong to come out quickly and she's waiting for Ggong to come back as an actor. After listening to fans' singing, Ggong expressed his heartfelt thankfulness to KFN team, including scenarists and PD. Ggong mentioned that he was not aware that there was going to be any special to celebrate his promotion. In fact, he was having some private problem in the afternoon. But after listening to fans' singing, he felt that the private problem was just nothing because he is so well loved by many. He said, "I love you all my beloved ones. I realised again that I have so many people who are very precious to me despite my being in army duty now." 來源:yoohouse 英文紀錄: Jessie Unnie and Mommy Angelie 前注:因為七月三十一日是孔劉榮升兵長的日子,(兵長在韓國是士兵中最高級別,也 是孔服役期間的最高軍銜)所以,節目編導特別在“20時”官網通知大家,並安排特別 時間讓聽眾通過電話為孔兵長唱情歌,以此作為祝賀。 特別片段 電話中一群女孩在唱(哈~實際上是群阿朱媽在唱),她們在唱這首抒情歌時非常可愛, 歌中唱道: 不不不,我們不要孔離開軍隊,我們想要你遲點離開, 遲點再遲點…… 對不起,對不起…… 不不不,我們想要孔快點離開軍隊, 我們會等你,一直等, 我們仍然搖擺不定無法決定。 (因為每天都能聽到他的聲音,所以很想他一直留在軍隊) 聽她們唱完孔問:那麼,我該怎麼辦?你們想要我怎麼做?咳咳咳…… 她們回答說:她們想孔快點退役,她們會等,一直等到他孔作為一名演員歸來。 之後不斷有飯打進電話唱歌。孔說,他衷心感謝KFN的團隊,包括編劇和導演。他提到 其實他並不知道為了祝賀他升為兵長,節目組特意為此安排了這樣特別的慶祝方式,實 際上在下午的時候,他個人遇到點問題,但現在聽了粉絲的歌之後,他覺得那些問題都 不算什麼了,他擁有這麼多的人如此多的愛。 他說:“我愛所有我深愛的人,我再次認識到,我擁有許多的人,她麼是那麼的珍貴, 儘管此時我仍在軍中。” 翻譯撰寫:yoo are so beautiful -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.136.13