看板 GongYoo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Summary for Ggong's 20s - Wednesday, 29-July-2009 A SMS which says that a guy staff in a hair salon washed her hair and it feels so good. Ggong/ I've also had an experience like that. Actually, I used to to go bed after finishing filming, without washing my hair, with lots of hair gel or mousse on it. The next morning, I only wash my eyes, then I had to go to the hair salon. When I sat on the chair, three staffs rushed to me. One had my hair washed, another had to hold me and make sure I don't move. I was so sleepy and tired, therefore, I always continue to sleep sitting on the chair. And the other had to make up for me. For about 5 minutes, I feel very good when my hair was being washed by the staff. Ahhh... this is almost what I had years ago. Oh! You don't mean that your so good feeling is because of the guy's handsome face? SMS/ There's a lady who looked very nice/beautiful from her backside... This sender feels like following her, eventhough she (sender) is also a female. Ggong commented that when he and his friends saw a girl who looked very nice from her backside, he used to say like follows: Ggong/ (to his friends) I will run towards the girl, then you guys should call me and I will/could turn my face back to see her face. But he's not sure... while turning back to his friends, he might say "Oh no no!! It's failure." Shall We English (Lesson 4 - Will you go out with me?) At almost the end of this session, while they were practicing another round of the dialogue, My Q attempted to imitate a boy who is a messenger for Ggong and Ye Seo, and who gets along with girls only, not boys, eventhough he is a boy. That was when Ggong started to giggle all the way. When MyQ started to act with his voice, Ggong was guessing/imagining that the messenger boy maybe will have some freckles on his face and he might be a bullies' victim among boys. Then, Ggong continue to add on to MyQ that he wants to show himself as boy who is a bit shy, so Ggong was hesitant to say "Will you go out with me?" to Ye Seo. But MyQ didn't agree with Ggong. On the contrary, he suggested that Ggong tries to act arrogantly as a popular guy (King of men) and Ye Seo as a popular girl (Queen of ladies). Therefore, Ggong and Ye Seo acted out that way. Ggong complimented that MyQ really acted very well. For the next lesson onwards, they will act out two different version of dialogue every Wednesday. The first version of dialogue during the start of the session, will just be the normal situation that MyQ already prepared. And the other version at the ending of the session will be another different situation. So, they will give different character to themselves when they act out later. 來源:yoohouse 英文紀錄: Jessie Unnie and Mommy Angelie 聽眾發來短信說她去了美髮廳,一個男生為她洗了頭髮,這使她感覺很不錯。 孔說,他也有那樣的體驗。“我通常是在拍戲收工後就上床了,因為頭髮上有許多的 髮膠和幕斯,所以一般不洗頭。到了次日早上,只洗洗眼睛,然後就去美髮廳。當我 往椅子上一坐的時候,就會有三名店員立刻跑過來,一個人負責為我洗頭,通常我是 又困又累,所以我通常在椅子上就睡著了,所以另外一個人負責使我保持不動,還有 一個是負責幫我整理髮型。” “大越過了5分鐘,被他們洗過頭髮的我,感覺是相當好滴,哈哈哈……?差不多是一 年多以前的事啦! 哦,你不會是說你的感覺不錯,是因為美髮廳男生英俊的臉給你帶來的吧?” 短信:一位女郎她的臀部美極了,即使她同樣是個女人,但還是有尾隨她的想法。 孔說,之前他和他的朋友看到長有美臀的辣妹,曾經這麼幹過:我跟我的朋友說,待 會我往那個女孩的方向跑,你在後面假裝叫住我,這時我就可以轉身回頭去看她的臉 了。但是我不確定…當我回到朋友那裡,也許說的是:哦!不,不,只能打50分。 翻譯撰寫:yoo are so beautiful -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.149.50