看板 GunsNRoses 關於我們 聯絡資訊
"Civil War"內戰 (Slash / McKagan / Rose) O.S. (採自電影"鐵窗喋血") "What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach... So, you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it! Well, he gets it! N' I don't like it any more than you men." * "我們現在的狀況就是溝通失敗 有些傻逼就是聽不懂人話 所以,你剛看到的這付鳥樣就跟上週一樣, 那就是他要的! 好樣的,現在他得到了! 而我跟你們一樣不喜歡這樣" Look at your young men fighting Look at your women crying Look at your young men dying The way they've always done before 看著你的年輕人戰鬥 看著你的女人落淚 看著你的年輕人捐軀 我們從來就是這麼幹 Look at the hate we're breeding Look at the fear we're feeding Look at the lives we're leading The way we've always done before 看看我們種下的仇恨 看看我們餵養的恐懼 看看我們引領的生活 我們從來就是這麼幹 My hands are tied The billions shift from side to side And the wars go on with brainwashed pride For the love of God and our human rights And all these things are swept aside By bloody hands time can't deny And are washed away by your genocide And history hides the lies of our civil wars 我束手無策 千萬人從一邊倒向另一邊 戰爭隨著被洗腦的驕傲持續 為了上帝之愛和我們的人權 這些都被掃一邊去 無法否認 染血的雙手 被你的大屠殺清洗得乾乾淨淨 歷史隱藏了我們內戰的謊言 D'you wear a black armband When they shot the man Who said "Peace could last forever" And in my first memories They shot Kennedy I went numb when I learned to see 當他們射殺那人 他說過"和平永存" 你是否戴著黑臂帶悼念 而在我最早的回憶裡 他們殺了甘迺迪 從此我學會有眼無嘴 So I never fell for Vietnam We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all That you can't trust freedom When it's not in your hands When everybody's fightin' For their promised land 所以我從不愛越南 D.C的越戰紀念碑提醒我們 當自由不在你手裡 你不可以相信自由 當每個人都在為了 自己的希望之地爭戰 And I don't need your civil war It feeds the rich while it buries the poor Your power hungry sellin' soldiers In a human grocery store Ain't that fresh I don't need your civil war 我不需要你的內戰 它養肥富者埋葬窮人 你的權利欲 把士兵們賣到人肉咁仔店 還新鮮嗎 我不需要你的內戰 Look at the shoes your filling Look at the blood we're spilling Look at the world we're killing The way we've always done before 看看你追隨的腳步 看看我們灑落的鮮血 看看我們殺戮的世界 我們從來就是這麼幹 Look in the doubt we've wallowed Look at the leaders we've followed Look at the lies we've swallowed And I don't want to hear no more 看看我們在懷疑裡打滾 看看我們跟隨的領袖 看看我們吞下的謊言 我不想再聽到這些了 My hands are tied For all I've seen has changed my mind But still the wars go on as the years go by With no love of God or human rights 'Cause all these dreams are swept aside By bloody hands of the hypnotized Who carry the cross of homicide And history bears the scars of our civil wars 我束手無策 我看到的改變了我的想法 但年復一年征戰依舊持續 不是為了上帝之愛或人權 因為這些夢想都一掃而空 施展催眠的染血雙手 抬著殺伐的十字架 而歷史披著我們內戰的傷痕 O.S. (某秘魯游擊隊將軍) "We practice selective annihilation of mayors And government officials For example to create a vacuum Then we fill that vacuum As popular war advances Peace is closer" ** "我們實行選擇性地消滅市長及政府官員" 就好像我們創造真空 然後填滿真空 當戰爭越受到歡迎 和平就越近了" I don't need your civil war It feeds the rich while it buries the poor Your power hungry sellin' soldiers In a human grocery store Ain't that fresh And I don't need your civil war 我不需要你的內戰 它養肥富者埋葬窮人 你的權利欲 把士兵們賣到人肉咁仔店 還新鮮嗎 我不需要你的內戰 I don't need your civil war I don't need your civil war Your power hungry sellin' soldiers In a human grocery store Ain't that fresh I don't need your civil war I don't need one more war 我不需要你的內戰 它養肥富者埋葬窮人 你的權利欲 把士兵們賣到人肉咁仔店 還新鮮嗎 我不需要你的內戰 我不要再有戰爭 I don't need one more war 我不要再有戰爭 Whaz so civil 'bout war anyway 到底戰爭是有多文明? -- Come Come Come here at once On a night with no moon Because all of my being is now in pining All of my being is now in pining -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.120.160.96
slashliu:又要開始互尬了 水啊 12/16 02:23
wiredo:As popular war advances我會翻成戰爭越加普及 12/16 02:27
wiredo:這首歌真的很棒哪.. 12/16 02:29
wiredo:而且最後一句雙關的很棒 12/16 02:29
wiredo:最後一句翻的很傳神 12/16 02:29
gothic:因為他要推翻得是政權 所以是他們游擊隊越受歡迎和平就近了 12/16 02:33
wiredo:你那樣翻反而更反諷 ㄎㄎ 12/16 02:34
charogne:哥德大真的翻得太好了... 12/16 03:18
tokyonight:這首歌真是寫的太棒了!! 12/16 11:09
Peja3:讚! 12/16 12:38
※ 編輯: gothic 來自: 122.120.160.96 (12/16 12:44)
heavymetal:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3WcuvL737A 12/16 13:00
gothic:西低~我有找這段來參考 12/16 13:06
gophx:他媽的翻真好~~ 這首英文歌詞我一直串不起來是啥意思XD 12/16 17:58
wubai51:幹~這首太好聽了~我現在一直聽~ 12/18 09:55