看板 GunsNRoses 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Oh My God Not how you're thinking As you've been mine You been living a dream now Believe you're a bad jump Believe you're in favor And drain out your soul And what can I do when there's so many liars That crawl through your veins Like millions of spiders And seek out thier victims And who is the wiser? Watch out Gotcha Oh My God I can't deny this I've been tryin just to kill and fight this Don't bury it deeper where nobody can find it Like nobody wanted to know So Give it away like they're not gonna fuck you How long can you beg them to come back and haunt you? To run past your demons and take you to someplace Startin to bleed And they don't give up Before its to late What will you offer In ways of, ah, healing Oh, im so confused Confused Misused Oh My God I can't deny this I've been tryin just to kill and fight this Don't bury it deeper where nobody can find it 'Cause nobody wanted to know Oo, if it opens your eyes Well just bet on a strong comprimise I was willing to be lost in the shuffle If only you had let me know Oo, if it all opens your eyes Well then just bet on a little less comprimise I was willing to be lost in the shadows If only you had let me know They won't give in cause ther knwo what they're after I'll give you them days like it's all that would matter And Ah! Oh My God I can't deny this I've been tryin just to murder and fight this Don't bury it deeper where nobody can find it 'Cause nobody wanted to know Oo, if it opens your eyes Welll just bet on a good comprimise I was willing to be lost in the shuffle If only you had let me know Oo, when we're done with the show Like the tide out on the ocean The wave's already set in motion The only one in the game whose lost is you -- i'm the third and the final beast. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: pc81.adsl72.tku.edu.tw