看板 GunsNRoses 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Its not as your thinking as you've imagined to live in a dream now Or believe as ya imagined do you a favor and bring out your soul What can I do when theres so many liars They crawl through your veins, like millions of spiders and stake out thier victims and no ones the wiser Watch out gotcha Oh my god I cant deny this I've been taught just to kill and fight this to bury it deeper where nobody can find it like nobody wanted to know So give it away Like their not gonna fuck you how much can you pay em to come back and haunt you? To burn past your demons and cause you to suffer You're starting to bleed they don't give ya uuup Before its to late what will you offer? In ways, of healing, you are so confused confused Misused Oh my god I cant deny this I've been taught just to kill and fight this to bury it deeper where nobody can find it Cuz' nobody wanted to know Ooo, if it'd opened your eyes there could a been a strong compromise I was willen it to be lost in the shuffle If only you had let me know Ooo, they'll open your eyes Well it has been a little less compromise I was willen to be lost in the shadows if only you had let me know And they wont give in cuz they know what they're after I'll kick ya in the face like it's all that can matter and whooahhhhhhhhhhh! Oh my god I cant deny this I've been taught just to murder and fight this So bury it deeper where nobody can find it cuz nobody wanted to know Ooo, if it'd opened your eyes it'd be better then a little compromise I was willing to be lost in the shuffle if only you had let me know Ooo, Well they're done with the show like the tides out on the ocean the waves already set in motion the only one in the game who's lost is you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 203.69.224.194