看板 HANGUKMAL 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這本書是這次板聚韓國留學板板主 y 大所提到的那個首爾大的教材 也是前篇 Angeligue 板友所提到的那本書 http://book.darakwon.co.kr/BookDetail.asp?Code=1957&Category=0105&pagenum=6 &subnum=0 上述網址請自行合併,或是暫用這個縮網址 http://ppt.cc/vEMh 大家可以參考看看教材內容的編排以及相關的資訊 @ko#疇模偃@# @ko#檜 疇曖 ⑸癒@# @ko#- 識 130・曖 寞歎 頂辨擊 1・渡 3[檜雖煎 除欽ビ啪 掘撩ビ罹 65・噶 2掏戲煎 @# @ko#釭援橫 氬懊棻. @# @ko#- 晦襄曖 フ措橫 掖營諦朝 殖葬 フ措橫 僥徹擊 蔣啪 撲貲ビ堅, 耀瞰ビ啪 @# @ko#ゲ檜ボ 場懊棻. @# @ko#- ・ 樓縑憮 輿曖ボ撿 ブ 嫦擠 塽 紫遺檜 腎朝 棻曄フ Tips蒂 薯奢ビ艘棻.@# @ko#- 陝 婁縑憮 ピ蝗フ 頂辨擊 除欽フ ※Practice§蒂 鱔ボ 翱蝗 塽 檣ブ 熱 氈棻.@# @ko#- 斜陳曖 渠諦 婦溼ビ罹 褕 濰脹 ォГ擊 ※More Expressions§縑憮 @# @ko#棻瑞歷棻.@# @ko#- 晦襄曖 掖營諦朝 離滌ビ罹 爾棻 億照堅 棻曄フ フ措 僥蒂 餌霞婁 ヘ眷 @# @ko#營嘐氈啪 模偃ビ艘棻.@# Why this book? Arirang Korean Basics is a two-volume textbook organized around patterns of the most common expressions of everyday Korean. Students of this book will be able to flawlessly command the use of a diverse range of expressions used by native speakers of Korean. In addition, plentiful tips and information about Korean culture make everything from basic pronunciation to grammar more fun in context. Learn together with 'Let's Speak Korean' on Arirang TV. Arirang Korean Basics (1) - You, too, can speak basic Korean conversation by watching 'Let's Speak Korean,' studying Arirang Korean Basics and the CD that's included, and then by reviewing what you've learned on the internet. - Each chapter focuses on simple, actual conversational phrases from daily life, making it easy for you to learn frequently occurring expressions. - The 'More Expressions' section in each chapter gives you extra hints for real situations. - 'Korean Insight,'a section included in each chapter, makes learning about Korean culture fun and easy. @ko#跡離@# Introduction How to Use This Book Table of Contents @ko#Unit 1 寰喟ビ撮蹂? Hello.@# @ko#Unit 2 薯 耀掘殮棲棻. This is my friend.@# @ko#Unit 3 頂橾 虜釭蹂. See (you) tomorrow.@# @ko#Unit 4 罹晦朝 寞檜縑蹂. This is a room.@# @ko#Unit 5 蓬ヾ陛 橫蛤蕨蹂? Where*s the supermarket?@# @ko#Unit 6 辦嶸 氈橫蹂? Do you have milk?@# @ko#Unit 7 橫蛤 氈橫蹂? Where is it?@# @ko#Unit 8 檜剪 橡葆蕨蹂? How much is this?@# @ko#Unit 9 盪勒 橡葆蕨蹂? How much is that?@# @ko#Unit 10 棻撓 偃 輿撮蹂. Please give me five.@# @ko#Unit 11 雖旎 賃 衛蕨蹂? What time is it?@# @ko#Unit 12 賃 衛縑 虜陳梱蹂? What time should we meet?@# @ko#Unit 13 鼠蝦 蹂橾縑 熱艙濰縑 陛蹂? What day of the week do you go@# to the swimming pool? @ko#Unit 14 樹薯 フ措縑 諮橫蹂? When did you come to Korea?@# @ko#Unit 15 橫蛤縑憮 疑橫蹂? Where did you see him/her?@# @ko#Unit 16 薄褕 詳歷橫蹂? Have you had lunch?@# @ko#Unit 17 凳 詳擊梱蹂? What should we eat?@# @ko#Unit 18 碳堅晦ビ堅 傢賊 輿撮蹂. Please give me bulgogi and naengmyeon.@# @ko#Unit 19 薑蜓 蛻氈橫蹂. It*s really delicious.@# @ko#Unit 20 罹晦 僭 覬 輿撮蹂. Please give me water.@# @ko#Unit 21 僭 渦 萄萵梱蹂? Can I give you more water?@# @ko#Unit 22 堅蹺濰擎 貍 輿撮蹂. Please leave out the hot pepper paste.@# @ko#Unit 23 澀 詳啊蝗棲棻. Bon appetite.@# @ko#Unit 24 盪朝 堅晦 寰 詳橫蹂. I don*t eat meat.@# @ko#Unit 25 鼠蝦 擠衝 謠嬴ボ蹂? What dishes do you like?@# @ko#Unit 26 澗ヒ 陞 剪蕨蹂. I*m going to go shopping.@# @ko#Unit 27 羶夥雖ビ堅 賅濠 髦 剪蕨蹂. I*m going to buy jeans and a hat.@# @ko#Unit 28 檜剪 殮橫 瑭紫 腋蹂? May I try this on?@# @ko#Unit 29 渦 贖 剪 氈橫蹂? Do you have anything bigger?@# @ko#Unit 30 檜啪 葆擠縑 菟橫蹂. I like this one.@# @ko#Unit 31 檜啪 渦 蕨際轄? This one*s prettier, isn*t it?@# @ko#Unit 32 檜剪煎 ブ啪蹂. I*ll have this one.@# @ko#Unit 33 薑蜓 諄啻蹂. That*s really cheap.@# @ko#Unit 34 蘋萄 腋蹂? Do you take credit cards?@# @ko#Unit 35 賅濠 餌楝 陛蹂. Let*s go to buy a hat.@# @ko#Unit 36 鷗衛煎 陛蹂. I go by taxi.@# @ko#Unit 37 餵縑 濠 陞 熱 氈橫蹂? Can you go home by yourself?@# @ko#Unit 38 罹晦縑憮 橡葆釭 勘溥蹂? How far is it from here?@# @ko#Unit 39 鷗衛 橫蛤憮 顫蹂? Where should I catch a taxi?@# @ko#Unit 40 餵縑 菟橫陛賊 瞪ビ撮蹂. Call me when you get home.@# @ko#Unit 41 剪晦 葬餌 噢 餵檜轄? Is this Lisa*s house?@# @ko#Unit 42 啻, 瞪等蹂. Yes, that*s me.@# @ko#Unit 43 濡械虜 晦棻葬撮蹂. Please wait a moment.@# @ko#Unit 44 澀跤 剪樟橫蹂. You*ve dialed the wrong number.@# @ko#Unit 45 剪晦 2345-6789 嬴棲縑蹂? Is this not 2345-6789?@# @ko#Unit 46 梯 婁濰椒 睡饕ベ棲棻. Please let me speak to department@# director Kim. @ko#Unit 47 詭賅 陴晦衛啊橫蹂? Will you leave him/her a message?@# @ko#Unit 48 葬餌 餵縑 氈橫蹂? Is Lisa at home?@# @ko#Unit 49 瞪 覬 嫡嬴 輿撮蹂. Please get the phone.@# @ko#Unit 50 觼啪 覬 蜓噪ボ 輿撮蹂. Please speak a little louder.@# @ko#Unit 51 陴骯縑 陛 獄 瞳 氈橫蹂? Have you ever been to Namsan?@# @ko#Unit 52 雖ビ繹煎 陛賊 旎寞檜縑蹂. It*s right there if you go by subway.@# @ko#Unit 53 フ 衛除鎢 勘萵 剪蕨蹂. It should take about an hour.@# @ko#Unit 54 フ 廓 陞嬴顫撿 腋蹂. You have to transfer once.@# @ko#Unit 55 賃 龱摹擊 顫撿 腋蹂? What subway line do I have to take?@# @ko#Unit 56 剪晦憮 賃 龱摹戲煎 陞嬴顫撿 腋蹂? What number subway line do I have@# to transfer to from there? @ko#Unit 57 滌煎 犒濩ビ雖 彊嬴蹂. It*s not that complicated.@# @ko#Unit 58 釭陛賊 夥煎 爾罹蹂. It*s visible right after you exit (the@# station). @ko#Unit 59 斜楛等 賃 廓 轎掘煎 釭陛蹂? By the way, what number station exit@# should I go out of? @ko#Unit 60 陴骯縑 陛溥賊 橫替 薹戲煎 釭陛撿 腋蹂? Which way do I have to@# exit to go to Namsan? @ko#Unit 61 謁 檜溢啪 棵歷橫蹂? Why are you late?@# @ko#Unit 62 螞 雖 檜褊 碟鎢 腑橫蹂. It*s been about twenty minutes since@# I came. @ko#Unit 63 橫蛤睡攪 陞梱蹂? What should we go first?@# @ko#Unit 64 罹晦憮 餌霞 フ 濰 鎰堅 陛蹂. Let*s take a picture here.@# @ko#Unit 65 盪, 餌霞 覬 鎰橫 輿衛啊橫蹂? Umm, would you please take @# my picture? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.73.146