看板 HOT_Game 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Hi,日安,全台灣點兵! 好久不見. http://www.clickjapan.jp/p/uploads/gallery/2069.jpg
三國電台大亂鬥PART4 have finished without trouble yesterday. We 日本 staffs and clickers expresses gratitude to staff of 台灣 & Hungary that cooperated for the radio show holding. 謝謝! we enjoyed your nice songs and great mc talking. Thanks for happy and irreplaceable time. We are collecting impressions to the radio now. I'll translate and deliver it later. Now,I excerpt and introduce the impression from the our bbs log of that day. ********************** *如果還有明天 / 薛岳 -かわえぇ~~~ww cute~ww -かわええええ すてきだあああ so cuuuuute so niceeeee !!!! -かっけー歌だなー it's cool song! *名所紹介 -台湾行きたくなってきた I'm becoming to want to go Taiwan. -本物の烏龍茶って、香りがびっくりするほど華やかなんだよねぇなんか香料入ってる のか!ってくらい。 The smell of genuine Oolong tea is surprising colorfulness. It is almost the same smell as the drink in which the spice is included. -烏龍茶大好き(サ○トリーの) 紅茶と緑茶の中間に当たるのは知らなかった I love Oolong-tea(SuntoryLimited).I didn't know that Oolong is at the crossroad between black tea and green tea. -いいなあ いってみたい 飲んでみたい it's very good. I want to go and drink. *萍聚 / 李翊君 -なんか台湾の紹介文すごいいいな Introduction sentence of Taiwan is very good. -「みんなのうた」に出てきそう I think this song can be broadcasted in 'Minna no uta(皆之歌 japanese NHK program)' *流浪到淡水 / 作曲・陳明章 歌・金門王&李炳輝 -ほったらー!(台湾語でカンパイ、の意味) Hottara-!(it's meaning of 乾杯 in taiwanese) -毎回の台湾のこの雰囲気好きだわww I like this mood of taiwan usually. -大将!芋焼酎! Hey, master ! 芋焼酎(alcoshol) please ! -演歌みたいな感じですなぁ~w It's similor to japanese ENKA. -やっぱ海外の曲は新鮮だわ~ Overseas tunes are fresh for me. -植木等みたいだw It's similor to Ueki hitoshi (Japanese old musician) -おたま~♪ に聞こえるw I heard it to OTAMA- w -おたま~おたま~♪ OTAMA-OTAMA- *月亮代表我的心(あの月が私の心)/ 作曲・翁清溪 歌・鄧麗君(テレサテン) -わお、台湾からテレサ・テンだ なんか複雑ー Wow, Song of Teresa Teng come frome Taiwan. it's complex feelings for me. -台湾のDJに何があったんだろう…と思わせるMCですた What happened to Taiwan DJ?.....I think so by MC. -テレサテンは母が好きなので日本語の歌は幼少のころから聴いてたけど、台湾語もい いねー My mother like Teresa Teng, and I had listened japanese song of her from childfood. Taiwanese ver is also good. -さすが歌姫、いい声だな It's just like 歌姫Diva。good voice. -いい曲だな good tune. -テレサ・テン ・゚・(つД‵)・゚・  Teresa Teng....(crying) -なんだか癒される This song heals me. *月光(布農族語版) / 王宏恩 -一瞬日本語っておもったわ I mistook it for Japanese at moment. -メロディライン綺麗 Melody line is beautiful. -曲紹介で全俺が泣いた Introduction mc made me cry. -なんか懐かしい感じ It seems to be nostalgic. -先住民の言語みたい。響き似てるね~・・・ It is native people' languages. Their sound is similor to japanese. *Outro -ちょwアウトロやべーよ。あ、なんか目から自然に塩水が・・・ Shit, Outro is very dangerous. it makes salt water come from my eyes..... -目から(ry salt water come from my eyes.... -次のラジオで会おうな! See you next radio show ! -3国のクリッカーがみんな同じ時間にこれ聞いてるのかと思うとまた目から(ry Clickers of 3 countries are listening same sound at same time. The sweat comes out from my eyes.... -準備に尽力されたDJさんたち、とっても乙でした!そしてクリッカー達!!おまい らやっぱりサイコーだぜ!! 辛苦了 to staff who cooperated for the radio show holding. and Clickers !!! You're exactly great !!! -2時間て短いなー もうちょっと聴きたかったぞ 2 hours are too short ! I want to listen radio more -clickclickclick.comがある限り世界は平和かな The world is peaceful as long as there is clickclickclick.com. -近いから台湾行きたくなったなー Because Taiwan is near,I came to want to go there. ********************************************************** posted by 221b@japan -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.227.37.157
KOKEY:乎乾啦 10/06 18:48
TheFish:221b揪甘心耶 10/06 19:03
KOKEY:日本景點介紹就是221b繪師錄製的唷...美人一枚 10/06 23:01
windfin:推推~~ 10/07 22:29