看板 HOT_Game 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Hi, 晩上好 台灣點兵! I came here for delivering our thanks message of 三國電台大亂鬥PART4. Please receive our message. ******************************** 翻訳by Komet@jp and JP_221b -台湾の芝居MC毎回楽しみにしてます。今回も名演技乙! I look forward to Taiwanese dramatic MCs every time. You did nice actings this time, too! -台湾面白かったw台湾が日本の事結構知っててくれたり日本語話せたりして嬉しかった 。クリックでは最近少し低迷してるけどこれを機に 人が増えていい勝負出来るといいね。 Taiwan was interesting.w I was glad that Taiwanese had known about Japan a lot and spoken Japanese. You aren't active a little in these days but I wish people of your team increase in this chance and play good games. -今まで台湾の曲を聴いた事がなかったのでとても新鮮でした。 初めて聴いて、台湾の曲がとても好きになりました。 これからも頑張ってね。 Taiwanese tunes were very fresh for me because I hadn't listened them. I listened at the first time and I got to like them. Please do your best in future as well. -5曲目「月光」気に入ったけど、やっぱり台湾はMCがいちばん印象的!w I like No.5 "月光",but also Taiwanese MCs are the most impressive!w -初めて聞いた曲がほとんどだったけどとてもよかった! 個人的には「ほったら~!」が気に入ったなw I heard most of your tune for the first time, but I like them very much ! I personally liked 'HOTTARA-' w -ほったーらは新しい流行語で定着しそう。 「ご主人様」は伝統芸になってきたね。 日本でも人気のテレサ・テン、新たな流行語の兆しを生んだほったーらと選曲もよかっ たね 'HOTTA-RA' seems to be established as a new popular word in our team . I think that "GOSHUJINSAMA" has become a tradition art of Taiwan. '鄧麗君' who is also popular in Japan, and 'HOTTA-RA' which gave symptom of new popular word...These selection was also good. -曲目の曲がとても壮大で気に入った。 いつも暖かいコメントありがとう、私たちもずっと君たちとクリックできたらいいと思 っている。 The first tune was very grand, and so I liked it. Thanks for your wholehearted comment up to now. We wish we'll be able to do clicking for a long time with you. -選曲が月で統一されてて良かったです。楽しませてもらいました。 i think it good that themes of selection was united to 'the moon'. I enjoyed them. x -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.227.37.157
cherrywish:啊啊啊啊啊啊 (飛撲221b) 10/16 18:30
TheFish:221b~(灑花~~~~~~~~) 10/16 19:01
hotahaha:近來好嗎? XDDDDD 10/16 21:17
TabrisDirac:ほったら~! 從此奠定"流浪到淡水"的電波歌王寶座XD 10/16 22:31
nmrfarm:久違的大使 10/17 12:33