看板 Hattrick 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Army Ant Chang-hua Midfielder I have found what seems to be a great prospect for you. He is 16 years old and is called 郭 (Kwok) 思慶 (Siqing). Right now I would say his Playmaking capabilities are around the inadequate level. Given the chance to improve his Passing skills, this guy might well reach passable in that department. Can I offer him a place at the academy? 簽了! 16.026 PM 5/- PS -/6 Taipei Gemini Chang-hua Midfielder I think I have spotted a future star here, to be honest. He told me his name is 袁 (Yuan) 達意 (Dayi) and is 15 years old. If he develops well, I would say this chap can emerge with passable Playmaking before joining the senior squad. With his weak overall skills, this might be the player for us. Without any further training, this player will remain with poor Passing. Can I offer him a place at the academy? 簽了! 15.066 PM -/6 PS 3/- 另外,有些球員可以提出了,AA 有三位,TPG 有 1 位 本週 AA 先提出安小毅 17.041 In passable (6) form, weak (4) stamina. A controversial person who is balanced and dishonest. Has disastrous (1) experience and inadequate (5) leadership. Has divine (20) loyalty. KP 1 DF 5 PM 5 WI 4 PS 5 SC 3 SP 3 TPG 提出高文義,及格 (passable) 領導 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 36.226.32.127
bolam:抽到兩位不錯的中場,恭喜 !! 08/31 09:25