看板 Hattrick 關於我們 聯絡資訊
本周抽人大爆發,主隊二隊都入帳15歲小苗,看起來翻譯有抱到大腿 XD 本文由現任國家隊教練tian_vorperis在國家論壇回復版友asewd提問。介紹並分析台灣 本屆世界盃資格賽小組內其他球隊。 原帖地址:http://www74.hattrick.org/Forum/Read.aspx?t=16479627&n=61&v=4 以下翻譯-- We won the first game by a narrow margin, only 2-1. Looking back on it, we should have played more offensively. Before the game, however, we were seriously considering the possibility that the Dominican Republic could go for a PIN, and we had to assure that they wouldn't win ball possession. That's why we invested quite a lot of resources in midfield. Another aspect of the game is that the Dominican manager seems to have made a mistake: I think he wanted to play CA (counter-attacks), but he didn't select the appropriate tactic. This made our game much easier; but, looking at the ratings, we would have been strong favourites in any case. 我們第一場比賽只以2-1些微領先獲勝。事後來看應該選用更攻擊性的戰術。不過賽 前我們很認真地考慮多明尼加是不是會pin( play it normal),我們必須保證中場控制權 。這是為什麼在中場投注非常多資源。這場比賽另一個面向是多明尼加的教練看起來 犯了個錯誤:我認為他想打防反,但是沒有選到該項戰術。這讓我們輕鬆一點,不過從評 級來看,台灣應該要強烈占優的。 With this game behind us, we are now looking towards the first home game, against Saudi Arabia. You say it seems the second game is assured, but this is not at all the case. First of all, Saudi Arabia is a very strong team which narrowly missed qualification last campaign (they finished only 2 points behind Slovenija); they also have a very experienced manager, Casale79, who is at his 7th term as NT coach of Saudi Arabia (it looks as if the saudites are less xenophobic about foreign managers than other groups). He obviously knows the game very well, and he had the time to prepare his current squad. A very very dangerous opponent. Secondly (and I hope bolam is reading this and learning), a win is never assured in Hattrick; at NT level you cannot afford to underestimate any opponent, every match has to be prepared in detail and with great care. 過去的就讓它過去。現在要準備第一個主場比賽對戰沙烏地阿拉伯。也許你認為第二場勝 利已經確保了,其實並不是這麼回事。首先,沙烏地阿拉伯是個非常強勁的對手,上一次 世界盃差一點就能晉級(積分只落後斯洛維尼亞兩分);他們有個非常有經驗的教練, Casale79,這是他第七次擔任沙烏地阿拉伯的教練(看起來沙烏地阿拉伯的玩家對外國教 練不像這那麼排外阿)。他對如何比賽非常清楚,而且有充足的時間準備陣容,是個非常 危險的對手。第二(我希望Bolam也把這邊讀進去),HT永遠沒有一定會贏的比賽;在國家 隊層級你沒有餘韻低估任何對手,每場比賽都要仔細地照顧每個細節。 Let's look at the other teams in our group. Since I talked about Casale79, we must notice we have two other Italian managers: Kuweit is lead by ddedo and Brunei by choby. Both obtained surprising results in the first round. Kuweit defeated our group's hot favourites, Slovakia, winning 3-1 on CA away from home. And Brunei showed their force by playing an offensive game away to Saudi Arabia; they won 2-1 in a game that resembled very much our own match versus the Dominican Republic. By these result, both Brunei and Kuweit showed they can pose problems to any team in any game. 現在來看小組其他球隊,既然我已經提到Casale79,一定也要注意另外兩位義大利教練: 帶領科威特的ddedo和汶萊的choby。這兩隊第一輪都有驚奇的表現。科威特擊敗本組最 被看好的斯洛伐克,用防反從客場帶回三分。汶萊用一場攻勢足球客場進攻沙烏地阿拉 伯展現實力,他們那場2-1和我們對多明尼加的比賽非常相似。從結果來看, 汶萊和科威特這兩場比賽證明他們能給每個敵人帶來很大的麻煩。 As I said, Slovakia are the favourites to win this group, even if they lost the first game. I believe they were unlucky, the game should really have gone their way. Their squad is very strong, since Slovakia qualified for the last World Cup, and went until the third stage, where they missed qualification by a single point. Their manager is leading an NT for the first time, but he wouldn't have been elected if he weren't very competent, and I am sure he also has very experienced people to advise him. We will play them in the 7th round, away, and we will surely have a horribly difficult game. 正如我說的,斯沃伐克就算輸了第一場比賽仍然是小組大熱。我相信他們上一場運氣不大 好,比賽走勢應該要順著他們才對。上一屆世界盃斯洛伐克成功晉級到第三輪,最後積分 少一分沒能繼續前進,由此可見球隊非常強悍。他們的教練第一次擔任國家隊教練, 但是如果不是夠有能力他是不會當選的,而且我相信他背後一定有一群非常有經驗的團 隊提供建議。我們會在第七輪面對斯洛伐克,比賽會非常艱苦。 The other two teams in our group are Guatemala and Syria, who played each other in the first round. Guatemala proved they aren't here just for fun, put up a great fight and (considering the odds before the game) got a good result. I believe that, with a little bit of luck, they could have won. Syria, on the other hand, should be very happy with the 2-2 draw. They went on a PIC, scored goals, got a point. Next week they play at home versus the Dominican Republic and will surely play aggressively in order to get the three points. 剩下兩隊是瓜地馬拉和敘利亞,他們在第一輪碰頭。瓜地馬拉證明自己不是來玩的,她們 踢了一場精采的比賽,拿到不錯的結果(尤其從賽前劣勢來考慮)。我相信如果多一點運氣 ,瓜地馬拉會贏過敘利亞。另一方面,敘利亞應該要感到慶幸他們用PIC(play it cool) 進了兩顆球並拿下一分。下周敘利亞一定會用攻勢足球在主場迎擊多明尼加並試圖拿下 三分。 As a conclusion at this point in the qualifications, the group looks very balanced, and the battle for qualification will not include only three teams, but at least four, and maybe even five. Taiwan will have a hard time, the TNP knows how to deal with such situations, and with their support and a bit of luck, we should have a good chance of qualifying :) 總結,這個資格賽小組實力非常平均,而且不只三隊有機望晉級,我認為至少有四隊,甚 至五隊。台灣將面臨一段艱苦的考驗,TNP知道如何處理這種情況。擁有他們的支持和一 些運氣,我們晉級的希望還不錯 :) -- Hattrick Taiwan National Program (TNP) Hattrick 台灣國家隊經營計畫 Google+ http://0rz.tw/bu9st Hattrick 論壇 http://0rz.tw/yPPjA -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.0.59 ※ 編輯: windfish 來自: 220.133.0.59 (01/13 00:31)
thid5335:推推 01/13 00:45
bolam:求抱大腿SOP XD 01/13 01:00
bolam:第一pot的斯洛伐克 輸球 我們第七輪 會很辛苦 01/13 01:02
bolam:搞不好還會遇到他們的PIN 01/13 01:02
※ 編輯: windfish 來自: 220.133.0.59 (01/13 12:40)
windfish:抱歉asewd昨晚睡前忘記寫上這是你的提問 OTZ 01/13 12:41
windfish:斯洛伐克如果再被翻幾次船,我們一定會遇上很兇猛的東歐 01/13 12:42
windfish:硬漢 01/13 12:42
bolam:第一回合 最後一輪才遇到POT 1 實在是很不利 01/13 12:42
bolam:非常 有可能 我們會遇到很兇的斯洛伐克 = = 01/13 12:43
bolam:此系列都會固定收在精華區25-3 01/15 09:54
bolam:此系列都會固定收在精華區25-2 01/15 09:54