看板 Headphone 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這邊我要澄清一下 Blu-spec CD 跟 Blu-ray Disc 是不一樣的 XD 前者(Blu-spec CD) 其實還是CD 只是使用了BD的一些染料技術 在bit-rate或取樣上並無與CD有所不同 (這點與SHM-CD是相同的) 前面我有提到 即使是相同的母帶 譬如說K2或K2HD使用的取樣就跟44.1kHz/16bit的CD並不盡相同 所以我不拿XRCD來探討 另外 SHM-CD (Super High Material CD)不是只有在CD本身的材質跟切割上有差異 bit-rate或是sampling沒有不同不是嗎? @@ 還是說是我記錯了?! anyway 即使是CD 各家仍有強調24bit或20bit sampling之後 以16bit re-sampling 加上mastering過程的差異 所以前述我談的是 在同一地區所發行之CD、Blu-spec CD、SHM-CD (同一張專輯之不同版本) Mastering問題排除在外 這樣的條件控制目的在於CD、SHM-CD以及Blu-spec CD所存放之音訊資料為相同 再來做後續的比較 :) ※ 引述《john0312 (Chen John L)》之銘言: : 對於不同的CD格式, 我們首先要看的, 是數位資訊如何的存在這些載體當中. : CD 是採用 44.1kHz/16bit Stereo Pulse Code Modulation : SHM-CD 是 2.8224 MHz Direct Stream Digital ( Please refer to that : oversampling thing ) : BluRay disk則不一定, BluRay支援許多格式(PCM, Digital Dolby, DTS... etc), 而且 : 有一些還是有損壓縮, 而實際使用的格式才能決定他的品質. : 也就是說, 從這些光碟裡面讀出來的資料不一定相同. 我猜測BluRay裡面你們聽到的應該 : 是192kHz/24bit PCM, 因為其他幾乎都是有損壓縮格式. 如果他採用有損壓縮格式, 音質 : 必定會下降. : 另外, 這三種格式的物理結構也有差距. 例如說BluRay的資料層較接近於表面, 所以他比 : 較容易被刮傷. 這些都會影響音質. : ---------------------------------------------- : 再來討論CD to CD variation. 感謝louis0407兄提出的兩篇論文 : I've checked the Audio Engineering Society, and discovered that the two : abovementioned paper actually cost twenty USD each. Therefore I doubt if you : have actually read them before. I've to admit that I myself have not read : them before as well, as I am not that rich to buy that paper. However, I have : found later papers that are done by the same authors as the two : abovementioned paper (Ian Dennis and Julian Dunn). The paper discussed the : various possibilities that will cause two numerically identical Compact Disc : to sound different. : First of all, if the same digital data is feed to the DAC, it will produce : the same analog waveform everytime, no matter where the digital data is from. : However, there's one exception to the above statement, that is the power : supply. We have to be aware that the two stepper motor used in the CD-ROM : drive is inductive load, and due to the fast changing current, will cause the : positive power rail to flunctuate if the power supply is not well designed. : If the positive power rail flunctuates, it will be coupled into the internal : Zener Diode voltage reference of the DAC. However, in modern CD Player : design, the power supply for inductive loads ( the two motors ), the digital : loads and the analog loads are completely seperated, that means it will not : cause any observable change in the DAC output. : Therefore, whatsoever that causes variation between CDs will cause the input : to the DAC to change as well. In the paper, the authors addressed several : issues, such as the different ways that a PCM signal could have been encoded : in the CD-ROM, which might lead to differences between the master recording : and the pressed CDs. As I've mentioned before, in the old times, because : hardwares are not capable of that much calculation, they do not check if the : data they read is erroneous, which leads to errors ( the so called jitters ) : being passed onto the DAC, and leads to degradation of audio quality. : In the paper, the author also carried out one mass listening test, and one : "golden ear" listening test. However, neither of the two listening test is : able to show that the difference between CDs, if any, is audiable, even to : expert listener, or the so called "golden ears". : In conclusion, if we are able to ensure that the motor noise doesn't get : coupled into the sensitive analog circuits, and if use error correcting : softwares to ensure that the data read from the CD-ROM drive is correct, we : can be assured that there is no variation between audio CDs that are : numerically equivalent. : EDIT: : The paper is at: : http://www.prismsound.com/m_r_downloads/cdinvest.pdf -- 同名專輯 http://lopadro.blogspot.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.27.50
padro:其他我想問的前面louis0407兄已經幫我問了 XD 07/08 19:46
※ 編輯: padro 來自: 140.113.27.50 (07/08 19:47)
john0312:專業文推. 07/09 09:24