看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.henin-hardenne.be/bin/index.asp?lang=en It takes a little time... 18/08/2005: After a victory against Diaz-Oliva 6-1, 6-3 at an hour and 14 minutes in her first matched played since Wimbledon, and first hardcourt event of the summer. Justine had a chance to share a few words. Justine was the Rogers Cup Toronto champion back in 2003, but wasn't able to defend her title in 2004 when the event switched over to Montreal."It was a good beginning. The first match is never easy, but I am glad to be return on the court. and to return to Toronto. I won here two years ago, and it's good memories," said a happy Justine. The second round match featured some percise back court hitting from the 2005 Roland Garros champion, and at times Diaz-Olivia looked overwhelmed. "It's never easy to play a first match, you know. I think I was a little nervous when I woke up today because I felt like there were a couple of months where I didn't play for only a few weeks. But you need matches to find your confidence. It's never easy. Takes a little time to get in the good rhythm," said the ever self-effacing Justine. There was a plaster bandage on her thigh again; but it's something that is part prevention, and part aid. "It's getting better. But you'll see me playing with my tape probably through the end of the year, because my doctor told me that I really have to take care of this because it's not 100 per cent, " she explained. She may not be 100%, but Justine was rather pleased with a sweet uncomplicated first match on her return. "I am pretty happy with the way I played today and with my attitude. I served pretty good, I played well on the important points. You need matches to find your confidence," she said. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.24.244