看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
2007 ITF World Champions Announced The ITF announced today that Roger Federer (SUI) and Justine Henin (BEL) are the 2007 ITF World Champions. This is the fourth year running Federer has r eceived this honour, and the third time overall for Henin. Federer becomes only the second player to be named Men’s World Champion for four consecutive years, following Pete Sampras. The 26-year-old reached all four Grand Slam finals for the second successive year, again capturing thre e titles, the Australian Open, Wimbledon and US Open. He also won the season -ending Tennis Masters Cup, and became the first player to earn over $10 mil lion in annual prize money. Federer said: "It is an honour to be named ITF World Champion for the fourth year running. Each year brings new challenges, and I am proud that I have b een able to raise the level of my game when needed. It gives me great satisf action to have won another three Grand Slam titles and maintained the number one ranking." Henin becomes Women’s World Champion for the second year running, having al so received the honour in 2003. The 25-year-old won two Grand Slam titles, R oland Garros and US Open, and went on to triumph at the season-ending champi onships. She captured a career-best 10 titles for the year, boasting a 63-4 win-loss record, and became the first woman to earn more than $5 million in a single year. Henin said: "This has definitely been the best season of my career so far an d I am delighted to be named ITF World Champion once again. It has been a ve ry challenging year overall, but I have stayed positive and proved that noth ing is impossible if you work hard. I still think my best tennis is yet to c ome." The ITF’s selection of its World Champions is based on an objective system that considers not only performances at the Grand Slams, on the respective t ours and at the season-ending events, but also gives weight to performances in the two ITF international team competitions, Davis Cup by BNP Paribas and Fed Cup by BNP Paribas. ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti said: “Roger Federer and Justine Henin both enjoyed outstanding seasons to maintain their status as the world’s nu mber one players. In particular their record in Grand Slam events saw them e merge as the clear choices for ITF World Champions.” The ITF also announced that Bob and Mike Bryan (USA), and Cara Black (ZIM) a nd Liezel Huber (USA) are the 2007 ITF Doubles World Champions. The Bryans are Men’s Doubles World Champions for a record fifth successive year. The pairing won a career-high 11 titles during 2007, including the Aus tralian Open, and were runners-up at Wimbledon. They were also unbeaten for the USA team that won the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas for the first time since 1995. Black and Huber are Women’s Doubles Champions for the first time in their f irst complete season together. The duo won nine events during the year, incl uding two Grand Slam titles, the Australian Open and Wimbledon, and the seas on-ending championships. This is the third ITF award for Black, who was Juni or Singles and Doubles World Champion in 1997. Huber became a US citizen in July 2007 having previously represented her home nation South Africa. Ricardas Berankis (LTU) and Urszula Radwanska (POL) are the 2007 ITF Junior World Champions. Berankis, 17, is the first ever Lithuanian player to be named ITF World Cham pion after the boys’ title was decided in the final week of the season. A m ember of the ITF Junior Touring Team, Berankis overtook long-time world No. 1 and fellow team member Uladzimir Ignatik (BLR) by winning back-to-back tit les at the Orange Bowl and last week’s Yucatan Cup. He won the US Open juni or title, and reached two semifinals and one quarterfinal at the other Slams . Radwanska, the younger sister of former junior world No. 1 Agnieszka, become s Poland’s first World Champion in any category. Despite playing a limited schedule of junior events, the 17-year-old emulated her sister by winning th e junior Wimbledon title, and was also a finalist at the US Open. In doubles she narrowly failed to complete the junior Grand Slam, losing in the Austra lian Open final before winning titles at Roland Garros, Wimbledon and the US Open. The ITF Wheelchair World Champions are Shingo Kunieda (JPN) and Esther Verge er (NED). Kunieda becomes the first Asian Wheelchair World Champion, having narrowly m issed out on the men’s No. 1 ranking in 2006. The 23-year-old became the fi rst man to win the Grand Slam of wheelchair tennis with victories in all fou r Super-Series singles events. Overall he won a total of eight singles and e ight doubles titles, and helped Japan’s men win the Invacare World Team Cup . Twenty-six-year-old Vergeer finishes 2007 as Women’s Wheelchair World Champ ion for an astonishing eighth consecutive year. She extended her singles win ning streak to 303 straight matches, having remained unbeaten since January 2003, and became the first woman to win the Grand Slam of four Super-Series titles. During the year she collected a total of 15 singles and 12 doubles t itles, and led Netherlands to victory in the World Team Cup. ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti said: “I want to extend my congratulati ons to all the ITF World Champions for 2007, and thank them for their contri bution to another outstanding year for the sport.” The ITF World Champions will receive their awards at the annual ITF World Ch ampions Dinner on Tuesday 3 June, in Paris, during Roland Garros. http://www.itftennis.com/abouttheitf/news/newsarticle.asp?articleid=18222 ------------------------------- 中文版 費德勒海宁獲ITF年度冠軍 主席贊兩NO.1無可爭議 http://sports.sina.com.cn 2007年12月17日22:09 新浪体育   新浪体育訊 12月17日消息,國際网球聯合會ITF在周一正式宣布將2007年度的男女 世界冠軍的榮譽分別授予世界頭號選手費德勒和海宁。   費德勒在2007賽季獲得了包括澳网、溫网和美网在內的8個賽事的冠軍,瑞士人將個 人的大滿貫數量增加到12個,費德勒是連續第四年獲得ITF授予的年度冠軍。海宁今年拿 到了法网和美网在內的10個賽事的冠軍,個人大滿貫數量提高到7個,今年是海宁第三次 當選ITF年度世界冠軍。  26歲的費德勒同時也是今年ATP上海大師杯總決賽的冠軍, 談到被授予ITF年度冠軍之時,費德勒說:“我很開心能夠第四次被授予ITF年度冠軍, 這對于我來說是很重要的榮譽,每一年我都面臨著新的挑戰,我為自己在最需要的時候 表現出自己的网球水平感到驕傲,能夠在07年拿到三個大滿貫冠軍和繼續保持世界第一 ,我感到很滿意。”   07年是海宁連續第二年獲得ITF年度冠軍,此外海宁還曾經在2003年獲得這一榮譽, 25歲的海宁今年也是WTA馬德里總決賽的冠軍,她說:“今年無疑是我職業生涯以來最好 的一個賽季,能夠再次被國際网球聯合會授予這一榮譽我感到很開心。今年整個一年我 都受到了許多挑戰,但是我用行動証明了只要努力一切皆有可能,我相信我最好的网球 水平還在將來。”   國際网球聯合會的主席里奇-比蒂說:“費德勒和海宁都擁有了一個杰出的賽季,他 們倆都保持住了自己世界第一的狀態和水平,他們倆在大滿貫賽事中的出色表現更是讓 他們倆無可爭議的當選ITF的年度冠軍。”   在其他獎項中,布萊恩兄弟連續第5年當選ITF年度最佳男子雙打選手,津巴布韋人 布萊克和美國人胡貝爾則當選為ITF年度最佳女子雙打選手,青少年的ITF年度最佳分別 授予立陶宛人里卡達斯-布蘭克斯和波蘭選手U-拉德万斯卡。 http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2007-12-17/22093365838.shtml -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.25.100.45 ※ 編輯: justonle 來自: 58.25.100.45 (12/18 00:30)
JustinWang:cool 今年真的很屌 12/18 00:40
nasaharris:來個第5喜~勞倫斯最佳女運動員! GOGOGO JUJU 12/18 01:28
canaby:恭喜juju,明年再多拿幾冠吧! 12/18 15:12
yzwing:恭喜juju ~~~~~ 12/19 01:00