看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Henin outdrew Jankovic at the tables sent out for the all-access session by about 12-2. She was well worth listening to, talking freely on a wide variety of subjects. Henin said she thoroughly enjoyed her trip with her best friends and their 6-year-old son to South Africa after she won the Tour Championships in Madrid in November. After that, she said that she done her off-season training in her tax-haven home in Monte Carlo, and said she was able to play outside. "When I'm in Monaco, I miss my family, my friends," Henin said about being torn between her residences. "In Belgium it's a crazy life, there's too much attention on me. I like it when people I love come to Monaco. That's the best for me. Life in Monaco is good because it's only tennis and taking care of myself, which I don't do in Belgium because my life is pretty crazy there. I have a lot of things to do for press, sponsors and fans. In Monaco it's a pretty quiet life. Describing being Justine in Belgium, Henin continued, "In Belgium it's crazy, which I understand. People come up to me and call me 'Ju-Ju,' because everyone calls me 'Ju-Ju' even if I hate that. That was good when I was a little girl. I'm 25, I think it's time to move forward. And they say, we all have the impression we know you. It's like I'm a full member of every family in Belgium, which is great. I'm really proud of it. But sometimes I just say, 'give me a break.' I'm doing better with that. I'm more open. I understand the situation and it's amazing, in sport, we're lucky because we give a lot of emotions to people. People are together behind an athlete. I'm lucky to do that because it gives a lot of smiles and a lot of love and that gives a sense to what I do." It's remarkable how well she now expresses herself in English. Henin was asked when she began to feel really comfortable in the language of Shakespeare and Tim Henman. "It's been for a while," she said. "But last year I had to express myself a lot more in English and now I really feel at ease. I'm not sure when everything clicked but now it comes more naturally, more easily. I never studied English. It just came from the tour and travelling. "It's not easy for people ... to talk about their career and their life in a language that isn't their mother tongue. But I've never been afraid to do it and I'm getting better and better." Reflecting on the fact that she missed Australia (due to her marriage break-up) last year, Henin said, "I wasn't here last year for all the reasons we know. Two years ago, I left Melbourne (after retiring against Amelie Mauresmo in the Aussie Open final) and I was pretty sad. I wasn't healthy then. My stomach was hurting me a lot. It's quite emotional to be back in Australia. I missed the tournament last year but I was focused on something much more important. It's great to be back but I forgot how long the trip was and how bad the jetlag is." Giving her two cents worth on the change in court surface from Rebound Ace to Plexicushion, Henin said, "I don't really understand why they changed the courts. I did like the Rebound Ace but I don't have the feeling there's a big, big difference. When local boy Lleyton Hewitt was asked he thought the hullabaloo about the courts would blow over once they are played in and it gets toward the end of the Australian Open. "Obviously any kind of change or new thing and all you guys are going write about it, aren't you?" he said. "Yeah, I don't think it's a big deal for the players. We play on hard courts three-quarters of the year. I wouldn't say it's that much different than Indian Wells and Miami. I don't think it's going to be a big deal. I think it's pretty equal for all players." 本篇文章轉自WTAworld版友thenj提供的新聞,其實落落長了一堆,我只注意到 Ju說不喜歡人家叫她Juju,當她是小女孩時,那OK,可是她覺得自己已經25歲了, 要有所成長。 說真的,這小孩真的很可愛耶,一副很怕讓人當小孩子看的感覺XDD "聽說" 她教練(Carlos) 都叫她Ju,哈哈,那我也從善如流吧,Justine高興就好... 後面出現一段有點莫名的Hewitt,本來想cut掉,但是想想Hewitt對Ju評價頗高, 曾經稱讚她幾次,所以就讓他繼續留在那吧~(笑) <--這段是開玩笑 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.225.70.249
JustinWang:原來他不喜歡 01/13 13:23
※ 編輯: taolebi 來自: 125.225.70.249 (01/13 13:31)
joe2233:Cause she is a graceful lady now..^^ 01/13 13:32
Musrienport:就讓他繼續留在那吧~(笑) 01/13 13:41
pliuo321:哈哈哈 01/13 13:45
TwoTwo:我的Mariah都四十了還要人家叫她mimi呢= =" 01/13 14:28
shwzu:推樓上XD 01/13 14:32
shak:Ju 是吧?? 可是Juju很可愛啊 XDD 01/13 19:06
shvji:所以就讓他繼續留在那吧~(笑) 01/15 14:13