看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Henin版最近真安靜~ 我想大家可能有點消沉吧,看到這則真實性令人懷疑的八卦消息,就給大家看看, 可以當做茶餘飯後隨便看看就好,畢竟只是好玩嘛XDD 順便附贈精確度有問題的不負責任翻譯XDDDD 資料來源:WTAworld版友fleemke3 P-Y talks One year after his divorce from Justine P-Y unbosoms his heart in "Dag Allemaal"* (gossip magazine) "I'm ok now, but there's still an amptiness in my life", he says. "I'll always be in love with Justine". Prominent during this interview: P-Y takes allmost all responsibility for the break." I wasn't always a good husband for her. I didn't listen enough to her. Especially on the end off our marriage I made mistakes." 離婚後過了一年,PY向八卦雜誌透露了一些他的心路歷程。 "我現在還好,但是生命(活) 中還是有種空虛," 他說:" 我永遠會愛著Justine" 在整個訪問中,PY很明確(?)的指出 他要為兩人的分手付幾乎所有的責任。 "對她,我常常不是一個好的丈夫. 我不夠去傾聽 她的心聲. 特別是在我們婚姻的最後,我犯了錯。" P-Y denies Justine has cheated on him. "I never talked with her about this and I don't wonna know." "But I'm almost sure those rumours are false. I also heard lately that I was gay. That's nonsens.According to P-Y Justine has dated someone else last year. It heard him. He also had another relationship. "It only lasted for 2 months. Justien was stilli n my head. I can't forget her. She is the woman of my dreams". PY否認Justine 曾經出軌(編按:爆料啊XD) "我從來沒和她談過這件事,而且我也不想 知道。 但是,我幾乎確定(編:好狡猾的說法) 這些謠言是錯誤的。我最近也聽到消息 說我是gay,這根本是胡說八道。" 根據PY的說法,Justine去年有和某人交往。 (下一 句有點怪),我猜是在說 這讓PY很受傷。 PY也有和別人展開另一段關係,"那只維持 了兩個月,Justine還是在我腦海中,我忘不了她,她是我夢想中的女人呀。" P-Y and Justine occasionally have contact. "We call eatch other regularly. And if we are both in Monaco, we go out and eat something together." But he doesn't have hopes for being back together? "I don't wonna hope anymore. False hope only hurts". PY和Ju偶爾會連絡。 "我們會定期打電話給對方,而且如果我們都在Monaco,我們會 出去一起吃點東西(編:你們真的有離婚嗎??)。" 但是PY並沒有想他們可以回到過去一樣? "我不想再奢求什麼了,錯誤的希望只會讓人傷心。" Hardenne, who still lives in Monaco and now studies for pilot, talkes only positive about his ex-wife. That's normal, according to the rumours he got a lot off money from Justine to be quiet about the divorce. P-Y, also known in the tennisworld as 'Win for life'**, denies this: "That's nonsense" * Dag allemaal is a silly magazine with a lot of rumours and gossips ** Win for life is a lotery ticket. If you win it you get 2000euro each month for the rest of the year 住在Monaco而且現在在學習飛機駕駛課程的Hardenne(=PY) ,談到他前妻時只敢說些 好話,而這也是很正常的,因為根據謠言,Ju付了他很大一筆錢來讓他對於離婚的詳情 保持安靜(封口費XDD) PY,在網球界也以"win for life"(我不會翻了 囧) 也否認這 件事(編:哪件事??):"這是胡說八道。" * Dag allemaal是個非常愚蠢的八卦雜誌,裡面就是一堆謠言和八卦 ** Win for life is a lotery ticket. If you win it you get 2000euro each month for the rest of the year <--嗯,根據本人的片面了解,這種樂透彩 你贏了以後,那一年剩下的每個月,你都可以拿到2000歐元 這是個充滿令人懷疑的八卦文章,不過我看的時候一直很想大笑XDD 希望我破爛的英文翻譯沒讓大家看得霧煞煞,但說真的這篇的一文就有一點讓人困惑, 所以我也譯的.....不管怎樣,還請各位見諒Orz 說真的,如果裡面有些事是真的,我還真想問PY,你們到底是為了什麼離婚啊? 會一起出去,你又這麼愛她,幹嘛放手呢? 算了,愛情是無解的謎....... 最後希望Ju可找到很帥(私心XD)又很愛她而且她也很愛的男朋友,然後過著幸福快樂 的日子! 抱歉,真老套的結局 囧 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.225.73.4
shwzu:有八卦XD 02/01 01:30
joe2233:I felt confused about the news report..^^" 02/01 01:45
joe2233:But I think Justine'll be truely loved by someone who 02/01 01:46
joe2233:cares about her and respects her in the near future!!! 02/01 01:47
canaby:愛情是無解的謎.......+1.另外,極同意樓上 02/01 01:50
lolancelot:win for life XD 分手費應該夠他用很久 02/01 02:09
JustinWang:他花完了 想復合 02/01 03:06
joe2233:Bad guy...He won't have the chance!!! 02/01 03:08
yzwing:好八卦~ 02/01 11:54
Charlap:八卦...不過當初Justine和他結婚真的很像他中了樂透... 02/01 12:39
shak:不是說會封口嗎? 還是封口的是Henin? 還真八卦 = = 02/01 12:46
mepass:就說八卦雜誌了 不要太認真啦= = 02/01 13:16