看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://0rz.tw/sRr3R JUSTINE HENIN THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Normally there is an applause for the winner of the tournament, but maybe tonight you deserve it. 通常觀眾們會給予冠軍熱烈掌聲,但我想今晚你值得這些掌聲。 JUSTINE HENIN: Well, it was a great match. It was very emotional for me on the court at the end because there was so much intensity. To play this kind of match in the second round, for me, after two years off in a Grand Slam, it's just the kind of situation that I needed. 這是場好比賽。獲勝的時候我很激動,因為這場比賽充滿了張力。能在大滿貫第二輪打出 這樣的比賽,對於睽違賽場兩年的我來說,正是我所需要的。 The crowd gave me so much. So respectful at the end. It was a special night tonight. That's why I probably came back on the tour, was to live this kind of matches. 觀眾給予我許多支持與致敬。這是個獨特的夜晚。我想我重回賽場就是為了能打出這樣的 好比賽吧! Q. Was it also a special forehand, the one you missed in match point? 賽末點上妳打掛網的那個正手,對你來說也是特別的吧? JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, I think it's there that we can see that I miss the competition a little bit. When I missed that, when she came back to 5-All, I thought about Brisbane and the opportunities I got over there. Already playing well, and got the opportunity to finish the match and I couldn't, because my nerves wasn't probably solid enough. 我想我在那個當下有點失去專注。當我打失了那記正手、當她將局數追成5-5平的 時候,我想到了我在Brisbane決賽的狀況︰已經打得很好,有機會拿下比賽但卻無法達成 或許我的心理狀態仍不夠堅定。 And today I thought it was going to happen again. I really thought in the tiebreak I wouldn't be strong enough. And when I got the opportunities, and the way I finished on serve and volley, I mean, it was the best I could dream of. 我以為今天會再發生一次,我真的以為在tiebreak我會不夠堅強;然而當我又抓住機會 以一記發球上網結束比賽時,我想這是我夢寐以求的最佳結果。 I felt, All right, let's go for it. It was brief. But that's what I needed. I was almost cramping at the time. Physically I was a bit exhausted at the end so it was the good thing to do. 我當下閃過個念頭︰好!就放手一搏吧! 在賽末時我幾乎要抽筋了,所以我決定發球上網 的念頭是正確的抉擇。 Q. In such a tight match, what was perhaps the difference between the two of you? 在如此激烈的比賽中,你能點出你與對手間的不同嗎? JUSTINE HENIN: You know, we both fought very hard. It was great fight. I think maybe my game at the net. Maybe I took the opportunities a little more, you know, attacking. It was the key. I mean, both of us, we tried to hit the ball very hard, long. 我們都奮戰不懈。我認為我的優勢在於網前,多把握機會採取攻勢,我認為這是關鍵; 而我們也都試著打出強力且深遠的抽球。 I've been able to play a lot down the line, which I think was a little of a surprise for her. She doesn't like it that much. But she tried to do the same thing. So there was a big fight. 我打出許多接近底線的球,我認為那或許讓她訝異,畢竟她不怎麼喜歡那樣深遠的球; 但她也試著將球送深,所以這是場大戰。 But we both have been pretty solid. And I think maybe the difference was just at the end, you know, to play well on the important points. When I had to save the set point in the tiebreak, I had to be really aggressive and attacking the ball. And I think that made maybe on a few points, but important points, the difference. 我們都打出不錯的網球,所以我想或許最終的差異就在於在關鍵分上表現出色吧! 為了化解盤末點,我必須非常具侵略性才行,也造成在關鍵分上的差異。 Q. Is your problem now going to be recovery? 想必接下來的問題會是恢復體力對吧? JUSTINE HENIN: Of course, yeah. Of course. And I don't have any answer now how I'm going to recover in the next 36 hours or so. Well, I'm feeling very happy tonight. Of course, we're going to work a lot now on the recovery, a lot of image, drinking a lot, just trying to get ready. Everything's going to be bonus for me. 我無法回答接下來36小時我該如何回復體能,今晚我感到非常開心。當然我們會積極讓 體力回復,讓自己準備好面對下一輪的比賽。 Even if I have ambition to go as far in the tournament, today was important for me to win in the tournament because it was my first top-10 player and I needed that match to get a little bit of confidence and to feel that I'm really back. 今天的勝利對我來說非常重大,因為是我復出後對世界前十名選手的首勝,我需要這樣的 勝利來提升自信,並確信我真的回來了。 Even if I'm not feeling yet at my best level, that I can improve a lot with the intensity and concentration, especially, I'll need more tournaments for that. But I'm glad about what I'm doing here, of course. 我不認為我在最佳狀態,尤其應在比賽強度及自身專注力上再加強。我需要更多賽事來 提升;但我仍很開心今晚我在賽場上所做的。 Q. Talking about little bit of confidence. Don't you have much now? 你現在是否感到自信呢? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, now, of course, it's great feeling. It's magical to win this kind of match in this kind of atmosphere. Yeah, I'm concerned about tomorrow, when I'm going to wake up, how I'm going to feel. I said the other day I wasn't feeling old. Well, I'll see tomorrow morning (smiling). 當然能贏得這般比賽是很棒的感覺。我好奇明早我會睡到幾點、身體覺得如何;之前我曾 說過我並不覺得自己老了,所以明早看看囉(笑) Q. Do you feel now you basically can match it with everyone out there? 你現在是否覺得你能與其他任何選手競爭了? JUSTINE HENIN: It's difficult to say because, I mean, today I've been able to compete. I've been able to compete against Kim in Brisbane. If we talk about consistent in a whole Grand Slam, well, I don't have any answer now. 這很難説,今天我能夠與Elena、之前能在Brisbane與Kim競爭;但我無法回答我是否 真的能在整個兩週的大滿貫賽事中保持水平。 I just try to enjoy my game out there. I think I'm already at an amazing level for not having played 18 months, and the draw was pretty tough. But it's the kind of thing I need for my confidence. Now we'll see. 我只是試著去享受比賽。遠離了賽場18個月後,我想我已經處在令自己驚奇的水準;況且 籤表真的很硬,但這對於提升自信是有益的,讓我們拭目以待囉。 I go step by step. Every match is a bonus that I can play here in Melbourne. If I stay healthy, that's the main important thing. 我會一場場比賽打下去,我能在Melbourne的每場比賽都是加分,最重要的是我能否 保持健康。 Q. How are you handling the expectation everyone has on you at the moment? 你如何面對每個人對於妳復出所抱持的期待? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, there are expectations. In another way everyone knows also I need competition to really come back at a very good level. What I showed is that I'm still probably a real fighter. But I'll need more time to feel really comfortable and play well on the important points and to be able to make the difference. 期待想必是會有的;然而大家也都知道我需要比賽來回復到以往的好狀態。我想我展示的 是我仍舊是個鬥士,但我還需要更多時間來真正感到自在並且打好關鍵分。 But the way is still very long for me. I feel it. Even if people are expecting things, I don't feel that pressure that much at the moment. I knew I could win. But when you don't play for 18 months, you come back, you beat one of the best player in the world, I mean, you just go for it, and that's what I did. 路還很長的,即便人們對我有許多期待,在比賽當下我並不感到太多壓力。我知道我能夠 贏,但18個月沒打球,復出並擊敗最好的選手之ㄧ,我想我只是全力以赴去做。 Q. You lost a match with Kim having match points. When tonight you missed the match point, you were down 3-1 in the tiebreak, you had probably cramping. 你在Brisbane決賽握有賽末點的情況下輸給了Kim。今晚的比賽中你也錯失過賽末點, 在第二盤tiebreak中你1-3落後,你是否抽筋了? JUSTINE HENIN: Almost cramping. 幾乎快抽筋了。 Q. What were you thinking? Again? 當時你再想些什麼? JUSTINE HENIN: Yes, I thought when I missed that match point, when I was down in the tiebreak, I was feeling, Well, it's going to be the same kind of situation. But mentally I just tried to stay focused on every point because I knew it was going to be a hard third set. It was already 2 hours and 45 minutes I think or so. So I was ready to give everything in that tiebreak, and that's what I did. 當時我只是想著要專注在每一分,因為我知道如果真的拖到第三盤,情況會變得非常艱難 畢竟已經打了2小時45分鐘,所以我必須在tiebreak中使出渾身解數,而我也做到了。 But, of course, that match in Brisbane, it would have been hard for me to lose that way today because I played a very good tennis. It's just that you have to make the difference when you have to. Finally I could make it at the end of the tiebreak. So that's a good thing for me. 如果今天我真的像Brisbane決賽一樣輸了球,會很難接受的,因為我打出很好的網球。 重要的是你必須做些不同的事,很高興我做到了。 Q. Did you have a third set in you if you needed it? 你是否想過要打第三盤? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, I would have played third set, of course. But what's going to happen? I mean, I think Elena was tired, too. Physically and mentally was also difficult. No, don't think about the third set. I prefer not thinking about that. 當然我是可能打到第三盤的;我想Elena也累了,在體能及心理上都太過艱難,所以 我並不去想第三盤。 Q. Can you remember ever playing a second-round Grand Slam match like this one? 你記憶中是否有在大滿貫第二輪打出過這樣層次的比賽? JUSTINE HENIN: I mean, not a second round. I don't think so. Maybe I had difficult matches, winning three sets. Probably it happened to me in the past. But not playing a top like that. 我想這沒發生過在第二輪,或許我曾贏過一些三盤勝的艱難比賽。 I mean, Davenport I think in 1999 at the French Open, it was 7-5 in the third. It was my first French Open. And I think it was the second round. But I was 17 years old at that time, so. 10 years later it's a different kind of story. 在1999年法網第二輪對Davenport吧,當時決勝盤5:7輸球,當時我17歲,第一次打法網; 然而十年後,故事結局似乎不同了。 Q. Any parts of your game that didn't go as you wanted? 球技中的哪部份是不如你預期的嗎? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, I've been struggling with my serve, with my toss. Lost a little bit of confidence in the last few days on that. It means that I still have to fix that. It's been ups and downs. Especially I did a couple of double-faults especially at the beginning of the match. 我在發球的拋球上有些掙扎,在開賽前幾天有點失去信心;也代表著我必須去修正它。 發球有點起起伏伏,尤其我在比賽開始前發了幾記雙誤。 But, no, generally I was happy that I took the opportunities and went a lot to the net. Mistakes, but a lot of winners also. And I think that made the difference, that I've been moving forward a lot. So that was a good thing for me. 但我很高興我把握機會多上網,也打出許多致勝球。我想我能多上網對我來說是件好事。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.241.68.125
mithradir:找到機會就上網進逼真的是關鍵 01/21 11:06
singlecolor:她主動攻擊的想法實在很棒 01/21 11:35
wentasu:感謝翻譯 現在Ju會講比較多賽場上的內心轉折 這樣很好 01/21 16:40
u7273:感謝翻譯 +1 01/22 02:48