看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://goo.gl/xZqT 為什麼今天問題變多了 Q. How did you think that went for you today? Q:對於今天的比賽想法是? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, it was, yeah, good till 6-3 5-1. I was really into my match. We could see a lot of things, I mean, having improved, of course. And I think I started the match being aggressive. She doesn't give a lot of rhythm so you have to do everything all the time. She's quite smart to play. Yeah, and then at 5-1 in the second, the intensity dropped down. For a few games, yeah, really I was sometimes too much in a rush to finish, probably because she gave up at that time and my intensity really dropped down. 直到第二盤5-1結束前,都發展得不錯,我還蠻進入狀況的,但之後我對抗力下降了 在一些分數上,我有時候太急於想結束比賽,可能也因為她放棄了,但我的擊球強度 確實有下降 Well, I had a good reaction to the situations that I had to experience a lot. That happened to me a lot in the past. So generally positive except these few games that I could finish the match earlier. Away from that, I was feeling better in my shoulder, could serve better today. So that was the good thing. 對此我有不錯的應變,過去在我身上曾發生過許多次,所以有不少經驗 儘管有幾球狀況,但我仍早點脫離這情況而結束比賽,我的肩膀感覺比較好了 今天可以發出比較好的球,這是件好事! Q. Are you still trying to readjust to Grand Slam tennis or do you find it's a bit like riding a bicycle? Q: 你仍然在重新適應大滿貫嗎,是否會發現有點像在騎自行車? JUSTINE HENIN: I don't know if a Grand Slam tennis is different than general tennis. But I think, of course, the situation here is a bit different. You really need to get used to this routine again, of course. To play one day, to have a day off, then to play again, I mean, it's not that easy to deal with. But I start to get used to it and am feeling better physically also. So a good feeling at the moment. 我不太知道大滿貫和其他比賽的差別,但我明白這裡的確是些許不同,你必須習慣於 這種例行性的比賽,打一天休息一天的,我是指這不是這麼容易應付的 但我開始去習慣於它,而身體也感覺不錯,所以現在是種好的感覺 Q. Winning any tournament is obviously key. This one has escaped you in the past. Does this one have an extra special yearning for you? Q: 贏得任何比賽顯然是個關鍵。這一個對你來說是否有特別的渴望? JUSTINE HENIN: I'm very happy to be here, that's for sure. It's a place that I like a lot. Of course, I could never do it in the past, and that remains a dream for me. 我很開心在這,這是我很喜歡的地方,當然的,過去我從未在此奪下冠軍 這對我來說仍就是個夢想 I just see myself as an outsider this year because, uhm, still a year with ups and downs. I don't know how I'm gonna deal, you know, at very high level. So it's very hard to predict what could happen. 我今年只把自己當作是個局外人,因為...這仍然會是個伴隨起伏的一年,我不知道 該如何處理這樣高水準的比賽,所以很難去預測會發生什麼 But I really don't see myself as one of the favorites. I hope Wimbledon will be a goal for me one day. It's a dream at the moment. Just enjoy every moment, go step by step, match after match, and we'll see. 但我實在也看不出來自己是奪冠熱門之一。(新秀好中肯) 我希望溫網有天將會是我的目標,它是個夢想時刻,就享受每場比賽,一步一步的 之後就拭目以待吧 Q. Kim says she likes being at Wimbledon because you can set up a family home and go around. (註:family home providing Bed & Breakfast in clean and comfortable rooms) JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah. Yeah, I love. But I see this differently than in the past. I don't know. It's like I really open my eyes now. In the past, after the French, usually I've played well at the French, and emotionally I was coming here with a lot of pressure. I was No. 1 also at that time. 我喜歡,但我看到有很多地方跟過去大不相同,那就好像是我現在才張開眼睛, 以前在法網之後,我來到這裡通常都帶著許多壓力,畢竟在法網總是打的比較好 而當時我是世界第一 Now I see really things differently. I mean, I've played on Court No. 2. I thought it's beautiful court and a lot of things have changed. But the atmosphere is just fantastic. You really feel the passion of the game. 現在我看事情真的都不一樣了,我是指我在Court No. 2打球,這是個漂亮的球場 伴隨許多改變,但氣氛真的太棒了,你能在這裡感受到熱情 It's true, being at home, that gives something different. At the middle of the season, that's what you need because it's already a few tournaments behind you. It's good that you feel, yeah, with my family also. My sister arrived today, so it's a nice feeling. 能在這擁有個家能給予一些不一樣的地方,在球季的中段,這正是你所需要的 畢竟已經打了不少的比賽,能跟家人在一起是很不錯的感覺,我妹妹今天抵達了 所以這真的很不錯 Q. You're a great student of the game. Some have said recently it's become more a game of veterans, of the older players. A teenager has not won a Grand Slam since Maria at the US Open in '06. Can you try and analyze why the veterans have been doing so well? Q:妳是個出色的球員,有些人說最近都是由經驗較多的球員獲勝,自從06美網莎娃獲勝後 年輕球員們還未贏得大滿貫,你可以嘗試分析為什麼老手們可以做得這麼出色嗎? JUSTINE HENIN: I love the veterans (smiling). Yeah, I mean, it's been an amazing generation: Serena, Venus, Kim, a lot of other players that are playing probably their best tennis maybe a little later. I think it's been a fantastic generation. 我喜歡老手們^+++^我是指這是一個很了不起的世代,小威大威Kim等 她們正展現出她們最好的球技,這是很棒的一代 And the new generation is also very good, but didn't make the difference yet. So probably the experience is important for the older players right now. And, uhm, I mean, it's been a great generation because many players were very good at that time, and we pushed, you know, each other. We pushed each other to really get better. 新的一代也同樣不錯,但還沒出現差別,所以經驗可能是對資深球員們來說很重要的 我的意思是這一直都是很棒的一代因為在同一時間有太多好球員,我們互相激發 而變得更出色 Serena and Venus I think brought a lot to the game because they really pushed us to physically and mentally get better. And I think they did an amazing job for women's tennis, as we really had to get better after them. So it was interesting. And now we'll see. I mean, a lot of the young players are very close to really win. But we'll see where it's going to happen and when. 我認為大小威真的為比賽帶來了很多,她們真的激發我們在身體及精神上變得更好 她們為女子網壇做了很不可思議的事,所以在她們之後我們真的應該要變得更好 所以這是有趣的,現在我們就等著看吧,有很多年輕選手非常接近勝利 我們會在它發生時看到的 Q. Do you find it interesting for many years it was a sport of teenage phenoms like Hingis, Seles, Graf, all the way back to Evert. That sort of has changed. Q:你是否覺得有趣,在許多年後,一種像Hingis, Seles, Graf這樣少年成才的運動 卻回歸到像Evert那樣的改變 JUSTINE HENIN: That's true. It's a good analysis. As now you can see all the players, I mean, being at the top at 28, 29. That remains positive for me, as I'm going to have only 28. It means maybe a few more years. 這是真的,這事步錯的分析,現在仍然可以看到許多頂尖球員是28,29歲,這對我來說 是正向,我將要28,這表示也許有更多年 It's true that things have changed. Probably the game is physically that takes a lot from you also. Now, I mean, you probably need a little bit of more time to be at your best. 事情正在改變,也許比賽需要花許多體力,我是說可能需要多一點時間達到最好的狀態 Q. What are your thoughts on one of the players who did well here, won a championship, but has had injuries, Maria Sharapova, who is at the other end of the end from you, a big hitter, like the Williams sisters? How would you describe her game and what she means to the tour? Q: 談談你對莎娃的想法(敘述詞~略)JUSTINE HENIN: Well, I have a lot of respect for Maria. She's a real champion in terms of attitude. I mean, of course, if we talk about tennis, we all know what she did in the past, winning US Open, here. And I think she's a real fighter. I mean, she never gives up. 我對莎娃有著許多的敬意,她在態度上是個真正的冠軍,我是指如果我們談論網球 我們都知道她過去的成就,贏得美網及溫布頓,她是個真正的競爭者,而從不放棄 On the court, her attitude is just unbelievable as she's fighting all the time. At the moment she's fighting to come back from injuries and from a difficult time. But, yeah, I think she's one of, you know, the players that is so focused, that she knows what she wants. And I think I have a lot of respect for that. 在球場上,她的態度是難以置信的,她持續不停的戰鬥,此刻,她才剛傷癒復出 不過我想她會是受矚目的球員之一,她知道他想要的,對此我擁有許多尊重 I've played her at the French again. Even in the last game of the match, when she was down 5-3 and 40-Love in the third, you know, she still wants to come back. 我們在法網交手過,即使到了比賽的最後一局,面臨賽末點,她仍然想挽回 So she's a real champion, that is for sure. And probably she needs some time after the surgery and shoulder. I think it's difficult to come back at your best level. But she will. I'm sure of that. 因此她是個真正的冠軍這是毫無疑問的,也許經過手術後需要一些時間去回到最好的狀態 但我肯定她可以的! (給予Masha十分高的評價) Q. When you were out of the game, was it very frustrating? Did you think about the fact that you were so close but never won the title? Q: 當你退休時,是否會很沮喪?你曾想過你曾經很靠近卻沒有贏下冠軍嗎? JUSTINE HENIN: I was not frustrated when I was away. Maybe a little more now. Still I get more opportunities. It's true, you know, when I go back and I think about what happened especially, I wouldn't say 2007, but I would talk about 2006 in the final against Mauresmo, I had the control of the match, I was up a set. You know, when you look back like this, you say, You should keep the intensity. The motivation has to be so high at the time because you're just a set away to win the only Grand Slam you never won. 離開的時候我並不沮喪,現在可能還多一些,我仍然擁有許多機會 這是真的,當我回想過去曾發生的,我不會談07年(某雙手正反拍球員..) 但我會談關於06遭遇Mauresmo的那場決賽,我曾控制了比賽,在一盤中狀況不錯 當你回頭去看像這樣的事時,你會說應該要保持著強度,當時擁有強大的動機 因為就只是差了一盤,就可以贏得那個你從未贏得的大滿貫, But when you on the court, when you in the situation, you give everything. It's true that when you can take the distance a few years later, you say, Maybe I should have give more. But when you on the court, you know, at that moment, that's not that easy. 當你在球場上,在那樣的情況下,你做了每件事,幾年後你說也許應該要做更多 但其實當你站在場上在那個當下,這不是件容易的事 I had a few opportunities in 2007 also. But even if you feel so close, you still so far. Because, you know, until the last point is not over, you never know really what to expect. Emotionally I was a bit too short all the time. I can play well on grass. I think I proved it enough in the past, beating Serena here in 2007, had pretty good results. But it was, you know, always the last thing to do. Well, it's good, yeah. I still have a challenge in my career right now. 07年我也擁有一些機會,但即使你覺得很接近了,那依舊很遙遠,因為你知道 不到最後一分比賽都沒結束,永遠不知道會發生些什麼,我的情緒總是來的很快 我可以在草地上打的好成績,過去我已經證明了,07年在這擊敗了小威,有不錯的成績 但你知道總是還有最後一件事要做。是的,現在在職業生涯我仍然有個挑戰 Q. Do you think the frustrations from all the points you mentioned from '06, will that always be with you until you win the championship? Q: 你是否覺得06年的挫敗將會一直跟隨你,直到你拿下了冠軍? (不得不說這題很#@%@#%@又不是背後靈= =) JUSTINE HENIN: Well, I wouldn't talk about the frustration. It's been one of the most difficult moments of my career, that is for sure. But when I look back, you know, just thinking about that little girl that wanted to win a Grand Slam, and we talk about the only Grand Slam I never won. I think the way is just unbelievable. Everything I did in my career is just unbelievable. And I have other challenges now. Wimbledon is one of them. I don't know really what I can expect or what will happen. So I wouldn't talk about frustration. I think it's something I was dreaming about, but not enough maybe. So we'll see in the future. 我不會去討論挫折,那肯定是我職業生涯中一個困難的時刻,不過當我回頭看時, 只是會想著那是個想要贏得大滿貫的女孩,而我們所討論的僅僅是我所未曾贏過的那個 我想那是不可思議的,每一件曾在我生涯中做過的都是很不可思議的 而現在有了其他的挑戰,溫網是其中一個 我不知道我該去期待或是會發生什麼,所以我不會去討論挫折。 這是某個我一直夢想的,也許現在還不夠,但未來等著瞧吧 FastScripts by ASAP Sports -- 新秀很正向! 誠實且中肯,真讓人喜歡XDDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.240.44
Musrienport:但是說了謊~你早就28了!! (炸) 06/24 02:40
gn02174082:自動遺忘08年MaSha的澳網!?(默) 此段記憶已銷毀!! 06/24 02:41
football:大家抓的重點都好好笑 06/24 02:46
blossomleave:推 謝謝翻譯 06/24 04:31
wentasu:今天的訪問好正面 都在稱讚敵人耶... 06/24 06:35
lolancelot:因為是新秀 所以要陽光一點嗎?? 哈 還要稱讚前輩 06/24 06:39
singlecolor:是謊報生日還是謊報年齡? 說!! XDDD 06/24 12:15
nasaharris:天啊, 新秀好正向!!! good job! 06/24 13:01
adorable:因為是新秀,所以要稱讚前輩XD (網壇還是有倫理的:P) 06/24 17:19
Racheliu:推樓上XDDDDDDDDDDD 新秀選擇性遺忘XDDDDD 06/24 19:13