看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://goo.gl/XYct J Henin - 28 June 2010 Monday, 28 June 2010 Q. What was the injury? Q: 傷勢如何呢? JUSTINE HENIN: Still very early just to say what happened. I mean, of course, it's a little worse now after the match than during the match. I thought it was really the tendon. We're not quite sure, so I'll have to wait probably a day or two before checking what's happening there. I hope nothing serious. But it's quite painful now. 還太早去判定發生了什麼,現在的狀況跟比賽中相比有些許的不好,也許是肌腱, 現在還不確定,等過幾天後去檢查,我希望這不要太嚴重 但現在這真的很痛! Q. In the elbow? Q: 在手肘嗎? JUSTINE HENIN: In the elbow. Q. How much did it bother you after it happened? Q: 在它發生後,有多困擾你? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, it's very hard to say. I mean, of course, it's been mentally not easy to deal when I fall down on the court and the few games after. It was mentally not easy. But after that, I mean, it was warm, and I could play. I don't really now how it affected it. So we'll see in the next few days. 這很難去形容,當跌倒在場上之後幾局,精神上很難去集中 不過之後有稍微舒緩,讓我可以繼續比賽,我不知道它真正影響到的地方 所以會繼續觀察幾天 Q. Was there a particular shot that it bothered you on the most? JUSTINE HENIN: On serve and backhand a little bit. But we'll see. Q. Did you hurt it jamming it into the ground or... JUSTINE HENIN: No, no, it's not like I got shot on the ball. Q. Overextended? JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, probably. Q. You seemed to be so much in control until early in the second set. How do you think the match changed? Q: 你看起來像是掌握了比賽,直到了第二盤的前段,你覺得比賽是怎麼改變的 JUSTINE HENIN: Well, it's still very warm. Kim did a lot of mistakes, that's for sure, in the first set, and I was really into it. Slowly but surely, she started to be more intense in the second, putting me under more pressure. 比賽仍然十分激烈。Kim在第一盤發生了不少失誤,而我在狀態裡。 緩慢但肯定的,在第二盤,她開始增加了強度讓我感受了壓力 I've never been after that really able to come more into the court, you know, and just be in the control of the release. I was running after the ball. That wasn't that easy. 之後我就沒有真的回到了狀態,追趕著球但這不容易 You know, a break on grass, things can go pretty fast. So, uhm, in the second and the third, she took all the opportunities and played pretty consistent at that time. 在草地上失誤,事情總是來的很快,所以在二三盤,她把握了所有的機會 在每個擊球時間都維持著穩定 So haven't been aggressive enough on the return of the second serve, especially, and generally not enough -- I wasn't enough moving forward, that's for sure. 對於二發還不夠積極,僅僅是一般的回擊是不夠的--我還不足以更進一步這是肯定的 Q. Wimbledon has the right to change seedings as opposed to rankings. Don't you think they should have had you and Kim on the opposite sides of the draw? Q: 溫網有權力去改變種子序,你有想過他們應該把你跟KIM放在籤表的不同邊嗎? (是說可以這樣嗎@@a我以為籤表是用抽的耶) JUSTINE HENIN: Well, no, I don't think so. I think these kind of things can happen. It was very early to play each other. But it's the rule of the draw. There is no complaint about that. 我沒想過,像這樣的事總是會發生,這的確是太早而進行對戰,不過規則就是這樣 沒什麼好抱怨的 (要抱怨籤表應該也抱怨不完吧,我已經很久沒看到ju是較為輕鬆的籤表了) Q. I know you said last week you didn't feel that you were a contender to win Wimbledon this year. Do you feel if you come back next year that you hope to be in a position where you can? Q: 我知道上禮拜你說,你不覺得自己今年是溫網的冠軍熱門,那麼你覺得明年的溫布頓 你希望自己可以達到什麼成績? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, next year is far away from now. I mean, there have been some positive things in this tournament. I've been very happy to be back and to play here again. Of course, it's disappointing to leave this way. I wanted to do better. 明年還太早了,這裡有些正向的事,我很高興可以再次回來這裡打球,當然像這樣的離開 是有些失望的,我希望可以做得更好 But doesn't change anything to the fact that I said before coming here was still a year with a lot of things to improve and a year of transition. So 2011 will be, you know, probably more important for myself. 不過現實是沒有什麼可以改變的,來此之前曾說過這依舊只是個還需要很多進步的過渡年 所以2011也許對我來說是更為重要的 (我會好好期待,明年的到來的!) Q. For most all your career, you've had to go up against players who are bigger. Is there something in that challenge for you that is appealing, but on the other hand is there a part of you that wishes you might be a little bit bigger? Q:在你絕大多數的生涯裡,你的對手身材總是比你大(隻),在這些挑戰裡有任何 吸引你的或從另一方面來說,也許你會希望體型更大些? JUSTINE HENIN: No, not really. It means that physically I have to be at my best all the time. There is still some work on that part also of my game, to be probably a little stronger. 沒有。這只是表示我必須在所有的時間裡將我的身體維持最好的狀態, 仍然有些事要努力,為了更強壯些 But, uhm, no. I think, I mean, I've won many Grand Slams not being so tall, not so strong. But, of course, coming back it's probably harder for me than for anyone else because I have to be at my top in terms of, yeah, physically. So I know I'll have to work in the next few months. But we have to go step by step and really get ready for next season. 不過,我曾贏得很多大滿貫,沒有這麼高也沒有這麼壯,當然復出對我來說 可能是比其他人更困難的,因為我必須要將身體狀況重回到尖峰 我明白接下來幾個月必須持續努力,但仍然要一步一步來,然後準備好面對下個賽季 Q. There was one phase of your career when you really focused on your conditioning. Is that something you might consider now, just really focusing on that aspect? Q: 在你過去的生涯裡,曾有過一段時間專注於身體情況,現在有什麼你會注意的? JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, but we have to deal also, I mean, with the fact that getting older, you know, and the body has to recover. That takes some time. So, of course, we want to always go to the next level, next step, but we have to deal also with the body and the injuries and everything. So it's important to find a good balance. 我們必須去這樣做,畢竟現實中越來越有歲數,身體必須要花點時間才能回復 所以,當我們想要去下個層級、下一步時,我們必須去面對身體或病痛等事 在其中找到平衡是很重要的 Q. Like everyone else, you're dealing with a limited number of chances to win this tournament. Do you think it will get more difficult or not necessarily? Q: 就像其他人,你面對的是有限的機會去贏得這個大滿貫,有想過這會更困難或不一定? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, of course. I mean, of course. But it's one of the reasons why I came back, is, I mean, to go after challenges. Wimbledon remains a challenge. But it's not the end, of course. It's not the end. I'll have to get better and better. Like I said, this year I just try to find my place, feel comfortable again. I'm not yet at my top, that is for sure, but it will take probably a little bit more time. 當然,這是我為什麼回來的其中一個原因,溫布頓依然是個挑戰 不過這不是結束,我會變得更好的,就像我說這年,我試著去找尋我的定位 我還沒回到我最好的時候,這是肯定的,依舊需要些時間 Q. Do you remember the very first time you played her? She couldn't remember it. She said you were little girls. Q: 你還記得首次跟Kim交手的時候嗎? JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, we were quite young probably. It was in Belgium in Oostende, I think, and we were eight or nine, so a long time ago. (8.9歲就第一次交手,也太冤家了:s) Q. National championship? Under eights or under nines? JUSTINE HENIN: I don't remember. It was a tournament that was for, yeah, Belgian players. I don't remember exactly. But it was long ago, yeah. -- 雖然輸球,但翻完其實心情還不錯 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.31.109.157
gn02174082:感謝翻譯!!不知道具體的傷勢情形要多久後才知道~"~ 06/29 16:12
adorable:謝謝翻譯^^ Ju趕快復原吧!! 06/29 16:18
singlecolor:下次要不要考慮帶兔腳上陣....... 06/29 16:25
adorable:"對於二發還不夠積極"~~~她到底是要多積極她才滿意啊?@@ 06/29 16:31
adorable:都已經亂巴球送一堆free points給對手了還不夠?ˊˋ 06/29 16:32
football:大概就是要打回去之後壓底線進才積極拉 06/29 16:34
football:想法是好的 只是急躁送分是結局而已 06/29 16:35
adorable:其實在對手失誤連連情況下,Ju大可不需如此搶攻接發,換來 06/29 16:58
adorable:的很有可能是自己更多的失誤 06/29 16:58
Racheliu:希望傷勢不嚴重QQ Ju加油~~~~ 06/29 16:58
blossomleave:推 謝謝翻譯 06/29 21:32
soulstream:謝謝翻譯。希望手肘的傷勢不嚴重啊... 06/30 00:36