看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
圖片註解:Henin (left) and Clijsters (right) have not been the best of friends in the past (硬是要提就對了XD) http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/9274503.stm Justine Henin and Kim Clijsters are considering teaming up to play in the doubles at the London 2012 Olympics. In the past the Belgians have admitted they are not close due to their fierce long-standing singles rivalry. But, speaking ahead of an exhibition match between the pair in Antwerp, Henin said: "There is a real willingness to be there [the Games]". Clijsters, 27, revealed 2012 could be her last full season, adding: "It would be nice to go out in such a way." (@@"希望克媽再多打幾年...) The duo claimed they would have to overcome scheduling difficulties to see the idea to fruition, but seven-time Grand Slam singles winner Henin said "everything is open to consider this". Henin and three-time US Open champion Clijsters, now third in the singles world rankings, have only once played doubles together at the highest level, when Belgium lost to Russia in the 2006 Fed Cup quarter-finals. (唯一一次搭雙打是在06 Fed Cup) If they do team up again for the London Games, they could face tough competition on the grass of Wimbledon from 2000 and 2008 gold medallists Venus and Serena Williams, who also boast 12 Grand Slam doubles titles. (期待屆時能看到比利時雙姝大戰威廉絲姊妹~) Henin's match against her old rival will be her first since her comeback from her 16-month retirement was cut short at Wimbledon in June by an elbow ligament tear during her fourth-round defeat to Clijsters. "For sure, I'm still not 100%," Henin said of her fitness. "But if I realise where I came from, I am lucky and happy to be where I am now. I thought at some time, that I would never get back." The 28-year-old world number 12 plans to begin her preparations for the Australian Open, which begins on 17 January, by playing at the Hopman Cup in Perth - a tournament which features eight national teams and starts on 1 January. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.79.200
Kirk:其實也不用太強求吧 大滿貫遇到配一下就可以啦 12/10 13:47
irres:其實現在就可以開始雙打了啊 (妄想) 12/10 22:16