看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://tinyurl.com/4ebnmbb Justine Henin - 15.01.11 Saturday, 15 January, 2011 Start of Transcribed Interview Q. How are you feeling about your preparation, readiness to play? Q: 比賽準備得如何? JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, I feel very happy and very lucky I can be here because still, yeah, like I explained in Perth, a few weeks, a month ago, I wasn't quite sure I could be here. So I feel, I mean, it's a great opportunity. It was my big comeback last year, 12 months ago. Then a lot of things happened. It was tough, after five months of my comeback, to be away for such a long period. But now I can say I'm getting there. Slowly but surely I'm almost healthy. It's a lot of work, a lot of questions. But I had a great time in Perth. First time at the Hopman Cup. I had good matches. I've been working pretty good since that. I mean, the goal remains all the time the same: it's try to win every match that I have to play, and then we'll see. But had very good workout, feel pretty confident. 非常開心我可以在這,因為就像我在柏斯所解釋的,過去的幾個星期,我還無法確定 我能來這裡,所以我覺得這是個很好的機會。過去一年是我的大回歸,然後發生了許多事 再經過的五個月的復出,那是困難的。不過現在我在這裡,緩慢但確實的擁有健康 在霍普曼杯之後的狀況都還不錯。一如往常般的目標,我會試圖贏下每一場我打的比賽 ,但仍需要很多的努力 Q. You say you don't think you're going to be playing your best tennis till summer, but surely you're a contender here. Q: 你說在夏天之前,你不覺得可以打出最好的表現,但肯定的是,你是這裡的競爭者 JUSTINE HENIN: What I said is I'll probably need a few more months to be completely free of the pain in my elbow. It doesn't mean I cannot compete and try to, yeah, be close to my best or what I can produce. But I need matches. I need rhythm. I need a lot of things. But we all know a lot of things can happen. But I never want to look too far. I think a Grand Slam is hard enough like that. It's a long way. So I'm really here to be in this moment right now. On the court, it's going to be the same. In every practice, that's what I'm trying to do, just to work hard. I think that's what's gonna help me to find my level again soon I hope. 我是說,我可能需要數個月才能完全的擁有健康的手肘,那不代表我不能去達到我最好 的表現。我需要比賽、需要節奏,需要很多事,但我們也知道有太多會發生 所以我仍然不想太多,拿到大滿貫是困難的,這是條很長的路。在這裡或在球場上都是 相同的,每個練習我都會去努力去做,我想那會幫助我很快的找回狀態 Q. Given that the injury happened when you were moving in to play a volley, has there been any psychological effect about footwork when you come in to the net? Q: 傷勢是在比賽來回中發生的,當你來到網前時,有任何對於腳步上的心理影響? JUSTINE HENIN: It's much more complicated than that. To get into my matches, I need a really long warmup to put my elbow at the level I want to. So it's a lot of workout every day. First minutes of the practice are pretty tough for me. I need 10 minutes to really get into it. But, yeah, before the matches in Perth, I had very good warmup. Wasn't too, too bad. But it is true, there are some movements that I still not feel a hundred percent and at my best. But mentally I think it's great for me that I have to come through. I think after this very difficult time, the day I will be free of that, I think I'm going to be much stronger also mentally. I'm getting there. I mean, I'm not at the point where I want to be, but I'm getting there. 比這要複雜得多。進入比賽時,我需要花很長的時間讓我的手肘達到我想要的狀態, 對我而言第一分鐘的訓練總是非常困難的,我需要十分鐘讓它真的開始運作 在柏斯的比賽前,我有不錯的熱身,但我仍然感覺不到已經百分百的痊癒,但心理上 我必須要經歷它,我想經過了這一段艱辛的時期,我會變得更強壯,心理上也是 我想重點不在於我想打到哪,而是我現在能在這裡 Q. 10 minutes, the extended warmup. Are you feeling pain or is it lack of movement? Q: 10分鐘的熱身,你會感覺的疼痛或缺乏運動? JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, I need everything the tendon, ligament, the muscles to be warm. So I need to hit balls and hit balls. Yeah, now I'm getting used to it actually, so that's a good thing. And I hope with the matches, I have to play matches, I have to play a lot and to deal also sometimes with the pain. I have to practice a little more, rest a little more. But it's okay. It's part of the game. I mean, it's no excuse. I'll go on the court, give my best. If I'm here to compete, it's just to give everything on every shot, and the elbow shouldn't be an excuse for me here in this tournament. 是阿,我需要每一個,肌腱、韌帶、施展開的肌肉,所以我需要打球,事實上我現在 已經習慣了~這是件好事,我需要比賽,去練習更多。不過這都是比賽的一部分, 沒有藉口的,我會施展出我最好的一面,如果我在比賽,一切只為了打出每一球, 而手肘並不應該成為我在這次比賽的藉口 Q. You know the girls well on the tour. Who do you see as possibly the top favorite for the tournament on the women's side? Q: 女單裡,誰是你的首選? JUSTINE HENIN: It's always very hard when the tournament didn't start yet, especially at the beginning of the season. You never know exactly. Everyone is fresh mentally, but you need to find the rhythm again of the competition. You know, when I'm away from the courts for an injury, I'm really away from the tour. I don't follow the game that much. But you still have the older generation, I should say. I'm part of it. Kim, Venus of course. Two big, big players. Then the new generation is coming up. It's going to be a big battle. There is a lot of concurrence. But, yeah, we know the few names that can go to the end. But a lot of surprises also happen in Grand Slams. So who knows what's going to happen this time. 比賽還沒開始,尤其又是賽季的前端,對每個人的狀況都不太清楚 在我因傷離開賽場時,我真正離開了比賽,我並沒有去關心太多的賽事 在資深的球員裡,Kim與Venus那是當然的,新的一代裡可能是混戰 我們知道了一些名字可能可以走到最後,但大滿貫有太多驚奇會發生, 所以誰知道這次會發生什麼 (好像跟去年說的差不多) Q. Sam Stosur, a lot of pressure on the Australian. Q: Sam,來自澳洲的許多壓力 JUSTINE HENIN: I can see the way she improved in the last two years, it was just unbelievable. Everyone was talking about her, about doubles player before. In singles she improved so much. She found the confidence. She has a very heavy game. She's talented. She's a work harder [sic]. I think she has the opportunity, but it's very hard to compete well at home. I'm sure she has great motivation. So she's one of the players who can do great results over here. 我能夠看到她過去兩年的進步,那是難以置信的,每個人都在談論她,之前身為雙打球員 而在單打裡,她提升了很多,找到了信心,並打了不少大比賽,她是個很努力的人,我想 她有這機會,但在家鄉打球是很困難的,我相信她擁有極大的動力,所以她是其中一個 能夠在此拿下好成績的選手 Q. Is she better on clay than hard, do you think? Q: 你覺得她打紅土比打硬地好嗎? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, she's tough on clay. Unfortunately, I made the experience last year (smiling). Great serve, great kick, big forehand. That helps on the clay. Having more like a men's game. Very heavy balls. Especially with her forehand, when she starts to dictate the point with her forehand, it's very hard to, yeah, follow the rhythm. But probably clay is her best surface. But I'm sure she can play very good on hard if she can deal also here with the pressure in Australia. 她在紅土上很強悍,不幸的是去年我有了這經驗XD 好的發球,好的擊球點和強大的正拍,那在紅土上都很有幫助,更多像男子的比賽, 非常重的球質,尤其伴隨著她的正拍,當她選定了正拍的擊球點,非常難跟上節奏 也許紅土是她最好的比賽場,但我確信她在硬地上仍可以打得很出色, 只要她可以處理好來自家鄉的壓力 Q. When you were forced to take the five or six months off last year, how did you spend that time? Q: 當你去年被迫休息五或六個月,你如何排解時間? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, for my rehabilitation a lot. So I was spending a few hours a day focused on my elbow. Then I've been working quite a lot in my academies. Yeah, I was in China before coming here. In Belgium, I did spend a lot of time also with Carlos working there. I mean, it was a very good experience. I like to work with the younger players. I did, yeah, many other things. I moved to my new house. Live in Brussels now. So a lot of things generally. Yeah, it was tough for me to be away, but I just tried to use that time to do other things. And I've been happy. Even if it was hard, yeah, I couldn't compete, I was happy to do other things also. 在復健上花了許多,並為我的學校花了不少時間,在此之前我在中國,在比利時, 我也跟Carlos一起為了學校花了許多時間,我喜歡和年輕球員一起 做了很多事,搬了新家,現在住在Brussels(!!!),離開賽場對我來說是艱辛的, 但我仍試圖用這些時間做了別的事,那讓我開心。即使那很難,讓我沒競爭力 但我還是很開心做其他的事 (閒聊耶,好難得!) Q. How many students do you have with the various academies? Q: 你在不同的學校裡擁有多少學生 JUSTINE HENIN: Well, the academies are working at different levels. Tennis is for everyone. So it means in Belgium, in the different academies we have in Belgium, it's 1,500 kids I think. But we have 25 full time from all over the world in the elite team in Brussels. We are in the States. And in China, it's working very good. There are a lot of things to do in China. That's our challenge also, to help tennis over there the way we can. It's great to be by the young players' side and just try to help them grow up, not only in terms of being champions, but just in terms of human being. We just do the best we can. It's a great experience. 網球是適合每個人的,在比利時在不同的級別裡,我們有1500個孩子,不過我們有25個 全職的團隊在布魯塞爾,在中國還有很多的事要做,為了幫助網球可以推廣到 我們能到的地方。對年輕球員來說那是很好的一個地方,不僅是幫助成為冠軍, 在人格成長上,我們相信這也是很好的經驗 Q. What do you take from your performance here last year? Does that help inspire you for this year? Q: 你去年在此的表現,今年能否激勵你? JUSTINE HENIN: You always can take something, a feeling, a bit of experience. But when we talking about experience, that can help. But every tournament is new. A lot of things can happen. You have to be focused on this moment and the future. Last year was great because it was much more than what I could expect for. I was coming back. I didn't know really what I could wait from this tournament. It was more than a dream. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the end. So I have some regrets about last year and the final. But the level I played after being away for a year and a half was just great. I love to play here. I hope it's going to help me again this year. 總是可以從此得到些什麼,一些感覺、一些經驗,不過當我們談到經驗,那是有幫助的 只是每個比賽都是新的,無法預期的事太多,所能做的就是專注面對現在及未來 去年很棒是因為那超乎我所能期待的,我回歸,然後不知道我能從這個比賽等到什麼 那就像是夢一般,不幸的事,我沒走到最後,所此對去年的決賽留下一些遺憾, 但在一年半離開賽場後所打出的水準還是不錯的。我喜愛在這裡打球, 希望那可以在今年再幫助我! -- Enjoy the game! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.228.38
singlecolor:昨天慈善賽一開始出場還蠻有梗的 XD 打著打著就自己 01/17 13:09
singlecolor:散步走回座位了 XDDD 01/17 13:09