看板 Henin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Henin ponders surgery on elbow that ended her career Henin考慮進行手肘手術 http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/02/14/tennis-henin-idUKLDE71D13V20110214 Feb 14 (Reuters) - Former world number one Justine Henin will decide in the coming months whether she needs surgery on an elbow injury that ended her tennis career last month. Henin未來幾個月將決定是否要進行手術。 Speaking to reporters for the first time since announcing she was retiring from the sport for the second time, Henin said her elbow problem was complicated and may need surgery even if she did not return to the game. 這是Ju宣布二度退休後首次面對媒體。她說她的手肘問題很複雜,即使她不重回賽場, 也可能還是要進行手術。 "I hope I will be able to live normally, without surgery. In a few months I will have to make a decision on that," she told a news conference in a Brussels restaurant on Monday. 『我希望我不動手術也能夠正常地生活,我需要幾個月時間來做決定。』她在布魯塞爾 的餐廳接受新聞訪問時說。 Henin, 28, announced her retirement on Jan. 26, shortly after losing to Svetlana Kuznetsova in the third round of the Australian Open. Henin, who first retired in 2008 only to return to the game in 2010, said she felt her elbow was improving slowly at the end of last year but that stepping up her game for the Australian Open had made matters worse. Ju說去年底時她就覺得手肘復原速度緩慢,但是備戰澳網讓這個情況惡化。 "When I came back from Australia things were much worse than after the fall in Wimbledon in July," she said, referring to the tumble in the fourth-round defeat by compatriot Kim Clijsters at Wimbledon, the only grand slam title to have eluded her. 『當我從澳洲回來,情況就比去年七月在溫網跌倒後還更嚴重,』對於溫網對Kim時的那一 跤,她如此說。 "I injured the tendon, the ligament and the nerve. It's quite a complicated case." 『我傷到了肌腱、韌帶和神經。這情形非常複雜麻煩。』 The seven-times grand slam champion said she was looking forward to her life after the sport and would focus on her tennis academy and charity work. Ju打算未來重心放在網球學校與慈善事業上。(間接否認要賣Justine N1的消息) Henin, who began her career in 1999 and won 43 titles, said the highlight had been winning gold at the 2004 Olympic Games. When she retired for the first time in May 2008 after becoming disillusioned with the game she become the first woman to quit the sport while ranked number one. Her 2010 comeback was short-lived as after hurting her elbow at Wimbledon she missed the rest of the season and though she returned this year she could not practise without pain and was a shadow of her former self during the Australian Open. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.93.180 ※ 編輯: leetaka 來自: 220.136.93.180 (02/15 09:43)
AlexisK:健康最重要,ju加油~ 02/15 09:46
Vidic:不管要不要進行手術 希望Henin都能有個健康的人生 02/15 10:54