看板 Hip-Hop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
有趣的議題 在bbe推出beats generation的系列專輯之後 大家便在討論 到底下一個該輪誰 There a numerous producers/ DJ's who I'd like to see a beat generation album from. Starting with 88 Keys, Shawn J Period, Alchemist, Peanut Butter Wolf, Godfather Don and Madlib to name a few. I'm also very sure that LARGE PROFESSOR can produce one of the tightest releases to date. Don't get me wrong, there are tonnes of other producers/ DJ's I'd like to see produce a beat generation album from though. I'd like to add, now that Pete Rock has released his flawless release, I'm awaiting DJ Premier's release, if he was to ever do one. HiTek.Shawn j Period, J Rawls, D'angelo, and Rapheal Saddiq,Wyclef( I know he on some pop shit, but he still is creative), Beat junkies! Diamond, Showbiz, Beatminerz, DJ Muggs, T-Ray, Lord Finesse (B.I.G.'s "Suicidal Thoughts" and O.C.'s "Go Ahead" are classics), Lord Digga, Bluez Brothas, Geology, Buckwild, Rocwilder, Minnesota, E-Swift, J-Swift (remember the Pharcyde's first album), and the Ummah. 以上這是網路上大家的意見 但是下一張會推出的 應該是brooklyn dj "DJ Spinna"沒有錯 還有88 Keys 八八鍵琴老師 因此 bbe真是令人充滿期待呀!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.6.38