看板 Hip-Hop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
亂翻一下 有意見在指教 [Xzibit] You 'bout to hear some words, that you ain't probably heard 你將聽到些你幾乎根本不可能聽到的事 With all of these rappers pullin triggers and flippin birds 有關這些饒舌歌手~扣板機開槍~販賣毒品的事情 I know it sound absurd, cause they don't tell the truth 我知道這聽起來很荒謬~因為他們從來不告訴你事實 They prostitutes, fuckin contaminate the youth 那些臭婊子妓女~他媽的污染我們的下一代 But yet I'm guilty of, the things I said above No matter my faults still continue to show me love 儘管我的犯的錯誤都是我愛的表現~但是我依然對於 我上面講的事情感到罪惡 Naw I ain't perfect mayne, but yet I stay the same 兄弟~ 我不是完美的~ 儘管如此我態度依然一樣 I play chess not checkers but this is not a game 我玩chess而非checkers可是這並不是一場遊戲 {chess跟checkers都是西洋棋~這是X在這邊玩的一個文字遊戲} And this is not a song, and this is not a verse 這不是一首歌~這不是一首詩 It's not conceived, or simulated or been rehearsed 這不是個構想 也不是假裝或是練習過的 Spent the first half of my life, thinkin that I was cursed 我花了我人生一半的時間~想著我受了詛咒 Could have been hit with a hollow, follow behind my hearse 可能被子彈打死~跟隨著我的靈車 That wasn't meant for me, I spent a decade makin it what it's 'sposed to be, hopefully brought you close to me 但那不應該發生在我身上的! 我花了十年的時間創造我應有的未來, 希望可以讓你更接近我 All these people approachin me, don't even know the half 這些接近我的人連我的一半都不了解 I could be facin life but X is signin autographs,DAMN 我可以面對我的人生~但是現在X卻在簽著名~幹 [Chorus] I just wanna thank you, for bein around 我只是想謝謝~在我旁邊陪伴我 And patiently waitin and holdin me down 並耐心的等待且很罩我 It's easy to see, for Mr. X to the Z 一看就知道~對我Mr X to the Z來說 That without no you, there could be no me 沒有你就沒有我 I just wanna thank you, for bein a fan 我只是想謝謝你當我的FAN~ And watchin me grow from a boy to a man 看著我從男孩成長成男人 It's easy to see, for Mr. X to the Z 一看就知道~對我Mr X to the Z來說 That without no you, there could be no me 如果沒有你就沒有我 [Xzibit] My son's 11 now, I got to see him grow 我兒子現在十一歲了~我要看著他長大 Makin his free throws, the way he laughin at the show 讓他自由的成長~讓他開心的看著電視 Yo he remind me of me, when I was ridin bikes 喂你知道 他讓我想起我自己~以前當我在騎單車的時光 He gon' be taller than me, he got my mother's height 他將會比我還高~他遺傳了我母親的身高 But yo you know the difference, between me and them others 喂 你知道我跟他們其他人有什麼不同嗎 They say you buggin when I call you my sisters and brothers 他們說當我當你是我的兄弟姐妹時你總是覺得很煩擾 I coulda missed it all, I coulda dropped the ball 但我也可以不那麼說, 我也可以不那麼做 Mind of Metallica, motherfuck'em and "Kill'Em All" 媽的metallica 幹他媽的去死吧 I used to hustle raw, I used to run the streets 我以前賣著毒做著無恥的勾當~我以前操控著整個街頭 I used to hustle heats, I grinded all my beef 我以前賣著黑槍~殺死任何阻礙我的人 Most of my homies is gone, restin in peace 我大多數的兄弟都死去了~安息吧 Some'll never see release from custody of police, but me 有些則被永遠關在牢裡永遠無法釋放~但是我沒有 But nah my little dude get to go to private school 現在我讓我小鬼上私立學校 And I can do the things my father couldn't afford to do 我可以給他一些我父親永遠無法給我的東西 That's what it's 'sposed to do, this is from me to you 事情就是這樣~這就是我給你的 Support from you and yours, thank you for gettin me through, true 謝謝你給我的支持讓我度過這一切,真的! [Chorus] [Xzibit] We buried Proof today, it really broke me up to see my brother in that casket, maaan what the fuck? 現在我們把Proof埋葬~看著我兄弟躺在棺材裡..真的讓我心碎 man....幹...這是怎麼回事 Media made me angry, I had to soak it up 媒體讓我火大~我只有讓自己沉醉在酒精 The future is fragile never promised to none of us 我們的未來情況惡劣~而且永遠不會給我們任何承諾 Hittin so close to home, but what I focused on is how he lived, the lives he touched, the cornerstone 情況惡劣已經非常逼近~但是我所關注的只是他過的怎樣~ 還有他週遭的一切 We never walk alone, although sometime it seems 我們曾從不孤單~即使有時候看起來好像 that nightmares go hand in hand with livin out dreams 夢靨逼近直到那夢想結束 So let me take this time, from my struggle my grind to let you know that I appreciate you by my side 所以讓我用這次的機會~來告訴你我用我的奮鬥跟努力 來感謝你陪伴在我身旁 It's been a long ride, a lot of long nights 這已經是個很長的旅程~很多孤寂的夜晚 A lot of long flights, worth every sacrifice 但是犧牲都是直得的 A soldier of fortune fearless fightin the good fight 一個無懼,命運中的勇士跟未來奮鬥著 I never had a plan B, I never lost sight 我從來沒有備用計畫~我從來不會失去我對事物的見解 That's why I hit the stage, that's why I kill the mic 這就是我這在台上的原因~這就是為什麼我操控這麥克風 It's for my fans that's ridin with Xzibit for life, RIGHT! 這就是獻給那些用生命挺Xzibit的歌迷~就是這樣! [Chorus] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 72.226.192.52 ※ 編輯: bluesplaya 來自: 72.226.192.52 (03/08 12:39)
maxalien:等一下 flipping birds 不是甩鳥的意思嗎...? 03/08 14:36
※ 編輯: bluesplaya 來自: 72.226.192.52 (03/08 15:11)
bluesplaya:多虧你提醒我 我之前忘記改~他是販毒的意思 ꘠ 03/08 15:11
bluesplaya:也有幹女人的意思 03/08 15:12
HikoTake:甩鳥 我笑了 XD 03/08 16:22
bluesplaya:甩鳥真的有好笑....XD 03/08 16:33
md13:Proof是D12裡面那個:p ? 03/09 00:07
bluesplaya:對! 他是大寫! 多謝提醒 03/09 00:22
※ 編輯: bluesplaya 來自: 72.226.192.52 (03/09 00:24)
bluesplaya:已經修正為人名 03/09 00:28
hiphop00:翻得真好 03/09 17:50
visualrock:I just wanna thank you 03/10 01:07