看板 Hip-Hop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
"Jay-Z the Free Agent" is Only One Album Away Rumors of Jay-Z's departure from Def Jam gained further traction this week. In a recent interview with Billboard.com, Jay-Z (born Shawn Carter) revealed that he only has one album left to fulfill his contract terms at the label. "I have one album left, right? If I'm inspired to make that album, then my contract is done and I'm not in the music business anymore as far as being an artist. I can still make music. But how I reach people with that music ... I can do anything with it at that point. It's kind of exciting in a way. I'm not in the music business so I can drop a single every month," he told Billboard. So what does the future hold for Mr. Carter? "Who knows?," asked Jay, "The possibilities are endless -- and without any pressure to sell anything. I could make whatever and do whatever with my music. Maybe the songs would just play in 40/40." Jay-Z is currently in negotiations to secure his position as Def Jam Presidents, but an agreement has yet to be reached. This is one of those keep-your-fingers-crossed situations. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.91.96.40
illmo:JZ每次都有驚人之舉 12/18 04:21
bluesky23:我只能說 他在搞什麼花樣出來 我都不會太驚訝了 因為他 12/18 12:25
bluesky23:是 Jay-z!! 12/18 12:25