看板 IELTS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這次4/18成大的口說跟上次3/14中興表現都不一樣 這次流利多了 上次結結巴巴還有點緊張 考官是位英國人叫Simon在高雄哈德森教書 神奇的是 這次他問的問題我都聽的懂 我想是因為他不照本子上的問題 而是用自己的方式敘述 很幸運這次問題都很基本 所以我回答的還算流暢 還沒開始前我告訴他 I am very glad that I am the second examinee…the earlier the better… 他就笑說 it’s said so…. 他有點小帥氣 而且態度還滿親切的 我進去之後就覺得心情滿放鬆的… 1.先要求我複誦名字及准考證號碼 2.問我住哪 => 但不讓我多講家鄉事 3.Do you work or are u a student? => 4.就接著問Do you think your job is difficult? 5.Do you use anything to assist your job? 6.接下來是問cooking , Q: How may hours do you think local people spend on cooking every day? 7.Do you cook by yourself? 我回答 Seldom. I’m quite busy,and the only thing I can cook is instant noodles… => 考官就笑了一下說 I see… 害我有點……無言 8.中間會穿插news的問題, 例如說where do you get news? What kind of news are you interested in? 我回答喜歡比較輕鬆實用的新聞, 但是政治類的新聞我就不太喜歡 9. 老師馬上接著問why? => 我就說 Politics in Taiwan is too complicated , I don ’t like watch two parties argue on those issues that are not relevant to the improvement of the country. 後來他就繼續問別的 **在考試當中 我覺得考官常常會從你的答案當中反問你 以確認你能夠繼續闡述你的想法 10. Do you think it’s important to keep up with the news? 11. Do you think it’s important for family to have dinner together? 回答=> Yes, definitely. => 考官追問WHY? 12.問客人來訪: Are there many visitors coming to your house? 13.When they come to visit you, what would you prepare for them? 14.In a year, what time do your visitors come to your place the most? 15.Do you visit guest? => I said: Yes, but I prefer to visit friends and relatives 我想他覺得我的回答怪怪的 所以就追問WHY? =>I answered: In my opinion, to maintain the relationships between the family, relatives, and friends is very important…. 另外今天的小卡: Who is a good cook? What can he/she cook? How does the person learn to cook? 上面的問題都不超過 cooking / eat out and cook less/ family relationship / visitors to your house/ news … 而且他都很仔細聽我講 我覺得心裡舒坦多了 他對我的答案有反應 常常會繼續問可以讓我繼續暢所欲言 上次中興的講得好想離開 這次時間到了 我都覺得還好短 這次真的運氣好 希望能順利過關~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.211.207.158 ※ 編輯: reggaebabe 來自: 218.211.207.158 (04/19 12:52)
nogossip:請問是Room A 還是 Room B 04/19 16:51
reggaebabe:我是roomB 04/19 18:56
nogossip:我對他的感想也是這樣...希望大家都能拿好成績... 04/19 19:09
※ 編輯: reggaebabe 來自: 218.211.207.158 (04/19 23:45)