看板 IELTS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我在台北IDP給老爺爺考 10分鐘就結束了 我答案差不多兩三句 二三部份都是問圖書館的東西 ※ 引述《reggaebabe (去旅行...)》之銘言: : 這次4/18成大的口說跟上次3/14中興表現都不一樣 : 這次流利多了 上次結結巴巴還有點緊張 : 考官是位英國人叫Simon在高雄哈德森教書 : 神奇的是 這次他問的問題我都聽的懂 我想是因為他不照本子上的問題 : 而是用自己的方式敘述 很幸運這次問題都很基本 : 所以我回答的還算流暢 : 還沒開始前我告訴他 : I am very glad that I am the second examinee…the earlier : the better… 他就笑說 it’s said so…. : 他有點小帥氣 而且態度還滿親切的 我進去之後就覺得心情滿放鬆的… : 1.先要求我複誦名字及准考證號碼 : 2.問我住哪 => 但不讓我多講家鄉事 : 3.Do you work or are u a student? => 我回答 I’m a teacher at high school, : 他還小訝異了一下 : 4.就接著問Do you think teaching is difficult? => 我說看情況耶, 如果會覺得難, : 就是有一小部分學生聽不懂我在教什麼, 這時候我要請他們找時間來找我在解釋給他們聽 : 如果大家都聽的懂, 那當然是沒什麼問題的 : 5.Do you use anything to assist your teaching? => 有阿, 電腦補助教學阿, 常常 : 會秀照片跟影片給學生看 這樣他們很快就可以理解我要上的概念是什麼blah blah…. : 6.接下來是問cooking , : Q: How may hours do you think local people spend on cooking every day? : => 我說要分成家庭主婦跟職業婦女阿…..housewives usually spend : more time cooking and preparing food for their husbands and children, but for : career women, because they are very busy working, they tend to cook dinner only. : Most of them choose to eat in the restaurant or even greasy restaurant, or : have lunchboxes…… : 7.Do you cook by yourself? : 我回答 Seldom. I’m quite busy,and the only thing I can cook is instant : noodles… => 考官就笑了一下說 I see… 害我有點……無言 : 8.中間會穿插news的問題, : 例如說where do you get news? What kind of news are you interested in? : 我回答喜歡比較輕鬆實用的新聞, 但是政治類的新聞我就不太喜歡 : 9. 老師馬上接著問why? => 我就說 Politics in Taiwan is too complicated , I don : ’t like watch two parties argue on those issues that are not relevant to the : improvement of the country. 後來他就繼續問別的 : **在考試當中 我覺得考官常常會從你的答案當中反問你 以確認你能夠繼續闡述你的想法 : 10. Do you think it’s important to keep up with the news? : 11. Do you think it’s important for family to have dinner together? : 回答=> Yes, definitely. => 考官追問WHY? : =>我接著回答記得小時候我們全家人一起吃晚餐 我爸都會在吃飯的時候訓教 : 如何當個好學生好女兒之類的 這對很多人很荒繆啦 不過我真的有聽進去 : 但更重要的是 由於我爸很忙 所以這是我唯一可以好好跟他溝通互動的時間 : 我會詢問他意見跟一起討論事情 所以全家一起吃飯可以讓家人感情更緊密…. : 12.問客人來訪: Are there many visitors coming to your house? : 13.When they come to visit you, what would you prepare for them? : => I don’t usually prepare anything for my guests, if i do, that must be : cutting some fruits for them or some refresments : 14.In a year, what time do your visitors come to your place the most? : => During the Chinese, there are the most guests coming to my house. Our : family is a very large family; we always have a family reunion during this : time. All the relatives will come to my home. And we have to prepare a lot of : foods for them. The period of time last one week….because everyone is busy, : they come on different dates : 15.Do you visit guest? : => I said: Yes, but I prefer to visit friends and relatives : 我想他覺得我的回答怪怪的 所以就追問WHY? : =>I answered: In my opinion, to maintain the relationships between the family, : relatives, and friends is very important…. : 另外今天的小卡: : Who is a good cook? : What can he/she cook? : How does the person learn to cook? : 上面的問題都不超過 cooking / eat out and cook less/ family relationship / : visitors to your house/ news … : 而且他都很仔細聽我講 我覺得心裡舒坦多了 他對我的答案有反應 : 常常會繼續問可以讓我繼續暢所欲言 : 上次中興的講得好想離開 : 這次時間到了 我都覺得還好短 這次真的運氣好 希望能順利過關~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.55.22
enpu:我也在台北IDP,我的考官是第一間房間一位叫Robert的先生 04/20 04:01
enpu:感覺人還算慈祥 但考試過程感覺沒有什麼情緒起伏 04/20 04:02
enpu:到Part 3我才終於把他逗笑了 @@ 04/20 04:02