看板 Immigration 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我參加dv抽籤有7年了從2003現在其中去美國8次出差 申請過程當中沒有問到這問題 從其他網站中也有看到網友抽中了在等在第2封通知單期間 因需要去美國於至去ait辦理簽證簽證官查了一下後還是給他簽證 所以說基本上 參加抽籤不算有移民傾像 中籤後把資料寄回去給kcc 然後去辦簽證還是可以下來 ※ 引述《cancun (yay)》之銘言: : 針對這個例子我原先也覺得不可能; 後來發現各國上說法不一 : 譬如 Macedonia的說: : A) Does participation in the Diversity Visa lottery amount to the automatic : refusal of a NIV in the future? Can I be refused because of my participation : in the lottery? Does it imply an immigration intention? : Q)Participation in the Diversity Visa lottery does not amount to an automatic : refusal of a non-immigrant visa in the future. We understand that people : apply for the Diversity Lottery for a variety of reasons and that their : circumstances can change over time. : WHILE IN Ukraine, : A)Will you please approve or disapprove of the statement that the participation : in the Diversity Visa lottery means the automatical refusal of non-immigrant : visa for the participant in the future? I participated in the lottery 2 years : ago. Can it constitute a reason that I am refused a visa on the basis of my : participation in the lottery? Does it imply an immigration intention? : Q) No, it does not result in an automatic refusal. We evaluate each applicant : individually on the basis of his or her ties to Ukraine. Although : participation in the DV lottery does not disqualify one for a tourist or any : other visa, it does indicate a desire to immigrate to the US, which is a : factor in evaluating one's ties to Ukraine. In order to qualify for most : categories of a US temporary visa, the applicant must demonstrate strong ties : to their residence abroad. : 最準還是寫信問AIT. : ※ 引述《miluco (I'm feeling lucky)》之銘言: : : 你一定聽錯了,而且在申請美簽填寫單子時 : : 有參加綠卡抽籤沒有中籤過接下來繼續申請程序的人 : : 根本不需要寫自己有申請過移民簽證 : : 也不算有移民企圖 : : 所以假設移民官問你有沒有參加過DV : : 你甚至可以回答沒有,因為我不覺得他查得到 : : 那個資料庫一定很龐大,而沒有中籤的人會留在資料庫裡多久 : : 我是保持懷疑的態度. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 121.15.3.61
b5872135:如果說有參加DV就是有移民企圖,那應該很多人簽證都不會過 11/30 20:51