看板 J-PopStation 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Apoe (亞寶是隻羊)》之銘言: : 找了好幾個網站, : 問了很多人,找不到就是找不到, : 煩請版友分享一下, : 感謝:) 這個嗎? OH JAPAN-OUR TIME IS NOW- / TMG 作詞︰ERIC MARTIN 作曲︰JACK BLADES 松本孝弘 Somewhere in the land there's a child at play He's believing, dreaming, spirit of the nation Rising from the sun, there's mountain high With the power and the glory From the heart of the country Heroes all- blazing into battle Hear the call- bringing it home is all that really matters Flying through the sky on the wings of golden angels Shooting for the stars the night comes alive Take me to the place with the eyes of the world upon us Waking up the fire and saving the day Standing on the sacred ground Oh Japan, our time is now Something's got to give I'm lightning in a bottle Between the action and passion I won't be stuck in the middle Climbing from the clouds With the torch held high Feel the power and the glory From the heart of the country Heroes all- light the rings of freedom Hear the call- giving us all a voice and reason Flying through the sky on the wings of golden angels Shooting for the stars the night comes alive Take me to the place with the eyes of the world upon us Waking up the fire and saving the day Standing on the sacred ground Oh Japan, our time is now Heroes all- light the rings of freedom Hear the call- giving us all a voice and reason Flying through the sky on the wings of golden angels Shooting for the stars the night comes alive Take me to the place with the eyes of the world upon us Waking up the fire and saving the day Standing on the sacred ground Oh Japan, our time is now Somewhere in the land there's a child at play He's believing, dreaming, spirit of the nation -- 記憶是由發生的現實、 與美好的想像交織而成的, 當想像的記憶和現實相望時, 突然驚覺本身非真實的時候, 無論是誰,都會感到驚慌, 進而拒絕承認現實。 也因此, 想像也總是永遠被記憶著。 摘自《在羅馬的階梯上畫畫》 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.113.207
skydreaming:已收至精華區:) 08/19 23:46
Apoe:感謝na11ex版友分享^^謝謝謝謝 08/22 15:30