看板 JAM_Project 關於我們 聯絡資訊
在版上用Hero當關鍵字好像看不到,就去網路上找了@@ HERO (English Version) Words & Music: 影山ヒロノブ English lyrics by Baraki Arrange: 栗山善親 Song: JAM Project We left it behind somewhere out there We were passing by without us knowing Remembered something incredibly precious And so now we sing… Na Na Na Na… We’re crying out your name this very moment that rings in our hearts One day when you were small…can you recall perhaps? Who the No.1 most favorite hero was for you somehow? Graffiti on the desk, the corner of the bookshelf, in the back of your toy chest We were just so together always It makes me a little sad In these crazy high-flying busy days Pressed on by the wave of the day As time went by you just let yourself oh forget how to smile In exchange for your dreams and liberty Even if you win that future ticket This feeling that I just can’t handle kept on simmering inside No matter how old we may come to be There are wishes that can’t be brushed away Through the ordinary days we live Why is it? We were always feeling We do know who you are my dear You know we learned about you in our memory How we never ever should let go And the power of smile Na Na Na Na… We’re crying out now with all our hopes and dreams Send them right where you are One dream when I was a girl I pictured in my mind This heroine was tender, strong and had a noble heart No matter how much the going gets rough she won’t ever pull in her own horns Yet she was weepy and sentimental I loved the way she was… I always want to fall in love Sail through the sky just as I like I wanna know the reason why I came into this world But reality is not so easy Dreams and fancies are paper thin This very moment I am losing sight of the reason why I’m here You know, everybody knew it at one time When we were little we used to all believe With a brave heart and vitality Our dreams shall always come true We left it behind somewhere out there We were passing by without us knowing Remembered something incredibly precious And so now we sing… We do know who you are my dear We really do know about you even now To protect the ones they loved so dear Somebody always put up a fight We shall pass down love my dear We will go on singing the songs of love Even if we run out of steam and shout till we go hoarse Na Na Na Na… We’re crying out now with all our hopes and dreams Send them right where you are Na Na Na Na… My hero transcending time Coming right where we are Na Na Na Na… We’re crying out your name this very moment that rings in out hearts Na Na Na Na… We are singing out now with all our hearts, you see Forever and a day --
lightwee:「叔叔,我想尿尿」 你無法攻擊這個目標。08/18 19:19
pocky0511:我在美咪下面08/18 19:20
memy:光菱在我上面 耶? 等等 這有點怪怪的... 08/18 19:21
lightwee:所以是我跨坐在美咪身上壓著美咪08/18 19:23
wzmildf:妨礙風化啦這兩個08/18 19:24
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.133.8
zakarumx:感謝你 04/25 19:49