看板 JOJO 關於我們 聯絡資訊
【ジョジョASB】ヴァレンタイン大統領 原作比較【PV6&ASBL】 http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21585180 大總統的主題曲(?) 在漫畫中被翻成「極為輕易實行的過份行徑」, 不過從歌詞來看意思是「什麼骯髒粗重瑣碎的工作都幫你做,而且收費超便宜。」 剛好跟大總統的工作內容相反。 一般來說大總統的工作內容不包含骯髒粗重瑣碎的事,而且薪水很高。 不過瓦倫泰總統既然名字都叫做funny,作的事跟一般的美國總統也有一點不一樣。 我很喜歡的一首歌。 從標題開始就很難翻譯,請多指教。 DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP 髒事雜事便宜幹 If you're havin' trouble with your high school head He's givin' you the blues You wanna graduate but not in his bed Here's what you gotta do Pick up the phone, I'm always home Call me anytime Just ring: three-six-two-four-three-six, I lead a life of crime 如果你跟高中的老大之間有些麻煩, 他讓你感到憂鬱; 你想破處但不想破在他床上, 你該這樣做: 拿起電話,我總是在家, 隨時call我。 只要打:362436 我幹壞事超上手。 Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap 髒事雜事便宜幹 髒事雜事便宜幹 髒事雜事便宜幹 髒事雜事真的超便宜 髒事雜事真的超便宜 You got problems in your life of love You got a broken heart He's double-dealin' with your best friend That's when the teardrops start FELLA, Pick up the phone, I'm here alone Or make a social call Come right in, forget about him We'll have ourselves a ball, 你的性生活遇上問題, 讓你心靈受創。 他同時搞上你跟你好友, 這讓你小子眼淚流。 拿起電話,我總是獨身, 或是來個登門拜訪。 現在就來,忘了他, 我們兩個可以玩很爽。 Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap 髒事雜事便宜幹 髒事雜事便宜幹 髒事雜事便宜幹 髒事雜事真的超便宜 髒事雜事真的超便宜 You got a lady and you want her gone But you ain't got the guts She keeps naggin' at you night 'n' day Enough to drive you nuts Pick up the phone, leave her alone It's time you made a stand For a fee, I'm happy to be Your back door man 你有個女王在家而你想她滾, 但是你卻沒種。 她日夜對你靠北靠木, 簡直讓你要起肖。 拿起電話,丟下她, 該是時候站出來。 只要一點小費,我很樂意 去當你家小三。 Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap Concrete shoes Cyanide T.N.T Done dirt cheap neckties Contracts High voltage Done dirt cheap 髒事雜事便宜幹 髒事雜事便宜幹 髒事雜事便宜幹 髒事雜事真的超便宜 髒事雜事真的超便宜 髒事雜事真的超便宜 髒事雜事真的超便宜 消波塊、*1 氰化鉀、 黃火藥、 超便宜! 打領帶、*2 訂契約、*3 高壓電、 超便宜! Dirty deeds, do anything you want me to, done dirt cheap Dirty deeds, dirty deeds, dirty deeds, done dirt cheap 髒事雜事,啥都幹只要你一句話,超便宜。 髒事雜事,髒事雜事,髒事雜事,超便宜。 *1 灌水泥丟下海,以台灣來說通稱消波塊。 *2 割開喉嚨到下巴然後把舌頭從刀口拉出來像領帶一樣垂著,稱為打領帶。 *3 殺人契約。 -- 烏乎 爾、諸天使の中その賢と美と極まれりしを、 Les Litanies de Satan 啊啊,在諸天使中最聰慧美麗的你, 運命にこそ売られ、かつは頌讃うばはれたまひし神よ、 被命運背叛,被奪走讚美的神啊, 於 沙殫、哀憐み給へ、ながながし儂が惨苦の日々を! 啊,沙殫,請憐憫我們漫長又悲苦的日子吧! Charles-Pierre Baudelaire -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.200.169.210
sillymon:大總統:「髒事雜事便宜幹!!」   喬尼:「....」 08/27 08:05
newtypeL9:大總統都自己跑第一線的,根本不像總統XD 08/27 08:35
CharmQuarkJr:D4C! 08/27 08:43
bernardily:Dirty D*ck Done Dirty Cheap 08/27 09:02
peacemaker1:收費很高吧XD 08/27 09:54
※ 編輯: sidus 來自: 125.200.169.210 (08/27 11:41)
willkill:大讚啊!!! 08/27 12:18
rbull:美國總統不是萬能的嗎 殺恐怖份子 打外星人都自己上 08/27 13:50
karasless:ドシャアアアアア 08/27 14:10
mmert:專業推! 08/27 16:58
LODIKA:太讚太讚了!!之前總是找不到這首的翻譯!!!!翻得好有味道!!! 08/27 18:29
strray:大總統: 超便宜~超便宜~ 08/27 19:27
willkill:大總統原作比對(給無NICO) http://youtu.be/iZmZ8VtBi-M 08/27 19:48
bbuda:原來這是AC/DC的歌! 08/27 22:32
idiotsmart:光看原作比較就知道CC2滿滿的愛 08/28 09:06
LODIKA:我記得官方翻譯是翻「下流胚子」,不過內容來看還是這篇 08/29 01:45
LODIKA:「髒事雜事便宜幹」有味XD。下流胚子當曲名倒是不錯 08/29 01:46