看板 JasonMraz 關於我們 聯絡資訊
稍微來拋磚引玉一下。 這首算是Mraz對我來說最最最最重要的一首歌,挫敗時聽它就能得到些撫慰。 先稍微解釋一下歌名,直譯應該就是什麼纖維中的細節啦大家一定覺得很奇怪 其實這是來自一個典故,就是希臘神話中的命運三女神(The Fates) http://www.vroma.org/images/raia_images/fates.jpg (咕狗到的圖加減看)
她們有一台命運的紡織機 (也就是歌詞中的Sewing Machine) Clotho紡出生命之線,Lachesis決定長度(壽命),Atropos負責剪斷(死亡) 線裡面的Details當然就是指人類被她們支配的命運啦,有點像是命中注定那種感覺 其實關於這個神話如果有看刺客聯盟(Wanted)應該不陌生。 -- Saved message: Hey, what's up...uh, I just lost it, at the end of the day I fucking lost it, I just blew up. My whole entire fucking apartment building, I told everyone to go fuck themselves. I just had a hard time today and uh, i don't know... 嘿,你好嗎……呃,我搞砸了,這一整天我真他媽的搞砸了,毀了。去他媽的 爛狗窩,我只想叫每個人都去死。我覺得今天過得糟透了……唉,我不知道。 Calm down                   冷靜一下 Deep breaths                  深呼吸 And get yourself dressed instead       先整理好自己 Of running around            別像隻無頭蒼蠅奔波 And pulling all your threads saying   神經緊繃 Breaking yourself up   遊走崩潰邊界    If it's a broken part, replace it       空洞可以被填補的 But, if it's a broken arm then brace it    傷口可以被醫治的 If it's a broken heart then face it      心碎了,就面對吧 And hold your own               沉住氣 Know your name                認識自己 And go your own way              就做你自己 Hold your own                 把持住  Know your name                瞭解自己 And go your own way              就這樣做吧    And everything will be fine          然後一切都會好轉   Hang on                    撐著點 Help is on the way              我正趕過去了 Stay strong                  堅強點 I'm doing everything             為了你我也正在努力哦    And hold your own               沉住氣 Know your name                瞭解自己 And go your own way              就做你自己 Hold your own                 把持住  Know your name                認識自己 And go your own way              就這樣做吧    And everything                 然後一切 Everything will be fine           一切都會好轉的 Everything                   全部都會    Are the details in the fabric         這些都是註定好的嗎 Are the things that make you panic      令你挫折的苦痛 Are your thoughts results of static cling   是無形之中的牽引嗎    Are the things that make you blow       令你潰堤的打擊 Hell, no reason, go on and scream       阻止不了只能放聲哭喊 If you're shocked it's just the fault     如果你仍難以接受 Of faulty manufacturing.            就當這是不完美的完美吧    Everything will be fine            一切都會好轉的 Everything in no time at all          很快的 Everything                   一切    Hold your own And know your name And go your own way      Are the details in the fabric (Hold your own, know your name)   Are the things that make you panic   Are your thoughts results of static cling? (Go your own way)   Are the details in the fabric (Hold your own, know your name)   Are the things that make you panic (Go your own way)   Is it Mother Nature's sewing machine?   Are the things that make you blow (Hold your own, know your name)   Hell no reason go on and scream   If you’re shocked it's just the fault (Go your own way)   Of faulty manufacturing    Everything will be fine Everything in no time at all Hearts will hold New message: Yo what's up man? I uh, I don't know I just wanted to say that uh, everything's cool with me now, I mean i just think, I think I'll always be funky, can't stop being funky, but I guess we just deal with it how it comes, deal with the humps, take the jumps. I feel like you're an island of reality in an ocean of diarrhea. And I love you buddy. Ok. Bye. 嘿老兄!我啊,嗯我不知道我只是想說,唔,我現在一切都很好。我是說我 只是想,我想我一直都會這樣,樂觀一點。但我想也許人生就是這樣吧,不 管有什麼困難都會迎刃而解,有時候也需要放膽冒險。我真的覺得你就像黑 暗中那道照亮我的光,湍流中的浮木之類的。 我愛你老兄。嗯,掰。 -- 嗯……其實翻的時候是以自己在聽這首歌的時候 所接受到的什麼樣的訊息而定 可能有些實質上意思不是那樣啦 但歌詞嘛翻譯嘛,本來就是很主觀的東西 我只求如果有錯得太誇張的地方請大家勇於指正但鞭小力一點,哈哈 真的很喜歡這首歌語音留言這個部分的安排呢 彷彿聽完都跟他的心境一樣轉變了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.20.140.45
shgihira:推! 01/21 11:27
shyshyly:我也很喜歡這首歌 01/21 12:04
※ 編輯: hikkiyo 來自: 114.140.19.17 (01/21 12:12)
shikei:喜歡這首+1 jason的詞都好棒 好真實! 01/21 13:24
ohfabJ:我覺得答錄機那些對話很有感覺 01/21 14:34
liying46:喜歡這首歌~推答錄機對話 01/21 14:42
ilovefederer:推 這也是我最愛的歌!!! 01/21 14:59
ariesgreen:謝謝分享!我一直很想知道答錄機到底在講什麼 01/21 22:54
panda71:推!!這首歌越聽越喜歡~~ 01/24 00:28
pichun5:推!!我也很喜歡這首歌 01/24 16:12