看板 JayPark 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Wassup everyone i'd like to thank all the fans that have been so nice to me, my family, my crew, thank you so much for all your love and support , created this youtube account so i can post up videos of just covers and whatever and you guys could watch so yeah check it out. Also i try to make every negative situation into a postive situation. saying or doing negative things arnt the right way to go in my opinion so less all just love and respect each other =) God Bless Jay park AOM 2pm fighting! i dont want you guys to hate on 2pm on behalf of me cause i still love those guys and likewise. they're still my homies. if you dont want to support them thats cool you know but i just want everyone to get along and move on and all do great things know what i'm sayin? =) -- 大家安怎? 我想要謝謝所有粉絲對我, 我的家人, 我的隊友這麼好 謝謝你們的愛與支持 開這個水管帳號 我就可以上傳點影片或是其他有的沒的 這樣你們就能來看看 另外 我試著把所有壞的形勢轉成好的 說些或做些負面的事情不是正確表達我意見的方式 所以請大家love and respect =) 上帝祝福你 Jay Park AOM 2pm加油! 我不想你們因為我而恨2pm 因為我仍愛他們 他們還是我的兄弟 如果你不想再支持他們 沒關係 但我只想大家好好相處 繼續向前走下去 大家都去做好事 知道我在說啥嗎? =) -- 不負責翻譯 有錯請指正 >< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 64.131.234.101