我想我瘋了
I think I have been crazy
我想我瘋了 不知為何
I think I have been crazy. I don't know why.
颱風的夜晚 我會去淋雨
At night of typhoon, I would get wet in the rain.
無聊的時候 錘打自己
When I am boring, I would beat myself.
流著兩行淚 對著一片空白的牆壁
I am dropping two lines of tears and facing a blank wall.
我想我變了 不知為何
I think I have been changed. I don't know why.
爸媽的話 我一句都聽不下去
I can't hear any Father's and Mother's word.
熱情的我 變成冰冷的機器
Before I was passionate, but I become a set cold machine now.
容貌蒼老 在還青春的年齡
My appearance gets aged in the year of youth.
是因為你 讓我無法清醒
Because of you, I can't be conscious.
只有真正擁有你的愛 才能治癒
Only owning your love really could heal me.
----------------------
這是張洪量作品中,我最喜愛的其中一首。謹將之翻譯成英文,若有未盡詳之處,
敬請多多指教。
「哀莫大於心死」。失戀是人生中極為難熬的痛苦,每個人或許都有不同的經驗;
但這首歌短短不過十句,卻將其中之感覺描述得淋漓盡致,實為失戀者的共同心聲。
--
「是因為妳,讓我無法清醒,
只有真正擁有妳的愛,才能治癒。」
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 210.85.83.171
※ 編輯: Pardi 來自: 210.85.83.171 (10/16 23:59)