看板 Jolin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Jolin Tsai 2001/9/12 上午 12:53:41 dear fans all i can say is that i had a great trip in NY and Malaysia!! fans in malaysia surpriesed me a lot... they offered me great memories like you guys in taiwan always do... i am so happy that all of my fans are so nice and cute!!! :) i have made my birthday wishes that i will continue to love you guys and never stop loving cause i simply receive too much from you guys....although it sounds odd yet that is what i feel deep down of my heart!!! i want to tell you guys that i will not leave you guys for over one years..don' t doubt about that... i promise i will bring the best, the newest jolin to allof you after my own break ... for god's sake, i do need to take a rest since ihave worked non-stopped for two years... hope this break could bring out the newest me to you, and myself... let us pray for that.... good luck to me, cause i have to go back to school !! hope i could survive though....jolin -- 前線的戰士們...是什麼目標帶領我們向前?是什麼原動力造成 我們的存在? 反之,戰士們最好的,唯一的後援...她...唯有她,能讓戰 士們不戰而屈人之兵... -- Origin:<不良牛牧場> zoo.ee.ntu.edu.tw (140.112.18.36) Welcome to SimFarm BBS -- From : [61-216-153-133.HINET-IP.hinet.net]