看板 Juventus 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.football-italia.net/aug22c.html Zanetti exit 'surprised' Del Piero Saturday 22 August, 2009 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Alessandro Del Piero admits he was “surprised” by Juventus’ decision to sell Cristiano Zanetti and explains why he hasn’t scored in pre-season. “Zanetti's departure surprised me, it all happened so quickly,” said the captain of Fiorentina’s new signing. 隊長說:「CZ的轉會嚇到我了,一切都發生的太快。」 “I hope he can do well in Florence for 36 games – all except the ones against Juve, obviously! He has enormous quality and did great things here when he was fit. 「我希望他在佛羅倫斯可以踢出三十六場好球--就是扣除對上尤文那場, 這是當然的!他能力無窮,只要體能良好就能做出驚人之舉。」 “I am disappointed to see him go both as a player and a person, as he had been in Serie B with us and there was a strong bond. 「以球員或個人角度來說,他的離開都讓我感到失落, 因為他曾跟我們一起征戰義乙,這是很強烈的羈絆。」 “But if he left Juve it means the situation suited both him and the club.” 「但是如果他離開尤文,就意味著這情況對他跟球會雙方都合適。」 Zanetti's contract had one more year to run, so the Bianconeri opted to sell him to Fiorentina for £1m rather than renew. CZ合約只剩一年,尤文選擇以1m英鎊把他賣給紫百合而非續約。 Juve make their Serie A debut on Sunday against Chievo and Del Piero hopes to finally break his duck, as he has not netted at all in the summer friendlies. 我們要在周日首戰飛驢為本賽季揭開序幕,隊長希望能破蛋, 因為他全部熱身賽都沒有進球。 “I am keeping my goals for the games that count,” he smiled. 「我要把我的進球留到有算數的時候再進。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.83.123.119
yesing:隊長說話要算話阿! 211.74.88.231 08/23 02:14