看板 KG93-312 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《reststop (杜普蕾的感動)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《jek (Jamie)》之銘言: : : Come on, no kidding! : : Indeed, I have been busy since I have taken part in the softtennis team and baskeatball team belong to our depart. : : It seems like life was studying and practicing sports! : : Anyhow, there's a significant difference from life before. I've gained a lot and modified my attitute again and again. : : There's still too much to learn! : : What I want to express is my sincere gratitute for your concern. : : Have a nice Everyday! : : (Sorry for my English typing, since there's some problem with my PC.) : Can not agree you more. : There's still too much to learn! : We all need to learn from people we met, from things we encountered, : from books we read. : In my life, the most interesting part is I keep thinking and thinking. : I try to find out, in my mind, which type of person that I want to be. : Actually, two big things happened in my first year in university. : They happened just out of the blue, and I lost my mind then. : But don't worry about me now. : I have tried to recover from them. : Every time I look back, I know I have learned new attitude from those things. : Maybe I am becoming maturer than before:) : In order to practice my English, which have not been used for a long time, I : try very hard to type these lines. : Hope you can understand what I'm talking about. :) : And the last thing...... : Don't be shy about the Nobel Prize :D : Isn't it terrific to get one in your life??? : Chien-Fang. ^^ Glad to hear from you! There comes the big typhoon. I can hear the roaring wind and pouring rain outside. Be careful! Certainly, since we entered college last summer, there has been a great change in our life. New people, new environment and new focus were what we facing. Perhaps some of them hasn't been "new" anymore, but there's no denying that we must adjust ourselves whether we wanted to . Sounds that you've experienced a lot! It would be plasent if you could share some of your extraordinary items with us! Be well, then. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.237.95
nameofevil:都是英文都是英文~~~~(哭著跑走) 140.112.30.51 07/17
liveevil:http://www.systransoft.com/index.html 169.229.80.113 07/18
liveevil:ㄟ 這個好用借你用:3 169.229.80.113 07/18