看板 KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
節錄自newsletter: Hello Fans, First, there is something I want to share with you that has been forwarded to me by Caro (Argentina) : *** Unbreakable News : "A Very Big Spanish Fan-Club is working hard sending mails to radio stations, music magazines and TV Shows to help and support Michael. This is the SAD message we received from most popular radio station in our country: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: "Along this week we have received a dozen of emails relative to M. Jackson. This is not too much but is not important for us quantity but quality and they have provoked a reflection in the members of the program. We haven't 注意這一句=>^^^^^^^^^^^^ play songs of Invincible since Sony Music Spain prohibited us play the record ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ without any motive... but due to your complain we should react... " ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Carlos Lopez-Tapia. Head of "Lo que yo te diga". Can it be true ? "What's this madness all about ? All this makes me wanna shout ! Come on now !" "Stop pressuring me !" *** Here are the last updates from "Make Invincible Visible" (http://www.geocities.com/make_invincible_visible7/index.htm) : "Support Michael Jackson On behalf of the Fan Clubs taking part in the Demonstration of Support for Michael Jackson, thank you for your support. As requested, below are the e-mail addresses of people who work for Sony who are specifically connected to Michael Jackson. Some of the questions currently whirring around the Fan Community which you may want to politely ask each of these people: 1 What does Sony want from Michael Jackson? 2 What does Michael Jackson have that Sony really, really wants? 3 Why is INVINCIBLE being abandoned? 4 What happened to Artist Loyalty? 5 At what stage did Sony expect the world to notice that the most talented artist on their books was being treated with no respect? Important: in order to prevent your e-mail being returned undelivered, we recommend the following: 1) Do not send a group email. 2) Do not make your subject heading emotive or extreme. 3) Do not send more than one email to each person. 4) Do not send e-mail using a User Name which refers to Michael Jackson, or indeed to anything other than a regular name. [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Thank you for your support SAVE INVINCIBLE CAMPAIGN" *** Well, I think you have a lot of work now :o). Please do not use a screen name including words like "Michael", "Jackson", "MJ". Sony is able to block any email address including those words and you would be just wasting your time ... You can create a specific Screen Name for this purpose. *** We will give Sony a couple of weeks to react and then, I think I had a funny idea about what we could be doing ... I'll tell you next time ;o) *** -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: 225.c170.ethome.net.tw