看板 Knicks 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Melo, Davis 'doubtful' for Tuesday http://tinyurl.com/25vhr68 The struggling New York Knicks may be severely shorthanded on Tuesday night. Carmelo Anthony and Baron Davis are doubtful for Tuesday's home game against the Detroit Pistons. Anthony has missed the past two games with wrist, ankle and thumb injuries. He said his wrist and thumb injuries have improved with rest but his ankle injury is still an issue. Anthony will test the ankle Tuesday morning before making a determination about Tuesday night. He said on Monday that it may have been a mistake to return to the court on Jan. 16, three days after suffering the ankle injury in Memphis. "Playing the stretch of home games that i played, I think it didn't really help me out," Anthony said. "I think it kind of set me back a little bit.... If I would have took some time off then maybe I wouldn't be in the situation i'm in right now." Anthony tried to play through the injuries earlier this month but struggled mightily with his shot. In the six games Anthony played after returning from right ankle and left (non-shooting) wrist injuries, he shot 32 percent (40-for-126). Anthony scored just one point in the Knicks' win over Charlotte on Tuesday -- during which he injured his thumb -- and finished 5-for-14 in their loss to Cleveland the next night. Anthony and the team's medical staff decided to shut him down for last Friday's game against Miami and Saturday's game in Houston. The Knicks had hoped to have him back for the game against Detroit but Anthony didn't practice with the team on Monday, working on the side instead of participating in a scrimmage. Anthony said he felt an urgency to return because the Knicks have lost nine of ten. But he won't do it at the expense of his health. "If I can't cut and run and jump and be explosive like I normally can than there's no need for me to go out there," he said. Davis also missed practice on Monday after participating in team scrimmages for the first time last week. D'Antoni said Davis should be back on the practice floor Wednesday and added that he did not suffer a serious setback. "I think he’s got a little issue, but nothing more than he needed one more day (to rest)," D'Antoni said. Davis declined to offer an update on his back ailment. The Knicks had hoped to have Davis back in late January or early February. But that timetable may have been a bit optimistic. D'Antoni told reporters last week that Davis lacked 'pop' during team scrimmages. The New York Times reported last week that Davis could be sidelined from games for another two weeks while he works his way back into shape. "Tomorrow he’ll gear it up and practice on Wednesday. And then we’ll see what happens, " D'Antoni said. The Knicks (7-13) are in a free fall and have lost nine of ten, falling far short of preseason expectations. He is in the last year of a four-year contract. As such, there has been media speculation surrounding his job status, especially given the team's struggles. The coach was asked on Monday if he is concerned over his job security. "My focus right now is trying to get us to win. And I think every player, we just want to try to win. Worry about how the chips fall? We can’t do that," he said. ------------------------------------------------------------------- 糾竟兩人會不會上場呢? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.248.153.14
max660865:書豪葛葛明天會受青睞嘛 01/31 21:38
MOJS:TD先發布意外 01/31 22:47
uuuc1223:KNICKS INTERESTED IN MO WILLIAMS! 要怎麼交易= =? 01/31 23:53
atear:單換可能很難 快艇不會放其他好咖進來 除非多方交易 02/01 01:18
lest83:Carmelo Anthony may play tonight; Baron Davis likely 02/01 01:22
lest83:out until next week 02/01 01:23
lest83:BD的狀況是不是一直調不回來啊 02/01 01:23
我看到這篇了 我去轉一下
MAGICMCGRADY:我真的覺得是因為BD傷得太重了..說不定本季報銷 02/01 02:21
※ 編輯: j27050707 來自: 114.43.130.182 (02/01 07:59)