看板 Knicks 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Plenty of questions, few answers on Davis http://tinyurl.com/825z92w The Knicks originally hoped to have Baron Davis back on the floor at any point between late January and early February. Today is the first day of February, so early February is now the best-case scenario for Davis. 原本尼克估計Davis的回歸時間大約是在一月底或二月初 Mike D'Antoni on Wednesday hesitated to provide an exact timetable for Davis' return due to the tenuous nature of his back injury (herniated disk). "I'm hoping for the best-case scenario and that's get him back as soon as we can but I really don't know. I have no clue," D'Antoni said. 星期三冷笑話在給Davis的明確回歸時間的時候,顯現出了猶豫 Davis的受傷部位是椎間盤,冷笑話說他真的不知道Davis何時可以回來 Davis returned for practice for the first time last week but missed practice on Monday and shoot around on Tuesday due to lingering back soreness. He participated in light drills on Wednesday but D'Antoni said he would have been prohibited from contact drills, so there is some concern that lingering soreness is slowing Davis' progress. 上週是Davis傷後第一次練球 但這個星期一跟星期二他因為酸痛,都沒有參加練習 "I don't know the timetable. I don't know if he'll be ready next week. I don't know if he'll be ready tomorrow, I don't know if it's a month. Just don't know," D'Antoni said on Wednesday. "We're playing it by ear. And I don't want to mislead you." The original timetable for Davis was 8-10 weeks, which would slate his return for late February. But the Knicks felt earlier this month that Davis was on the verge of returning to the court. 冷笑話說說他不知道確切的時間,說不定他明天就可以上場了,說不定要一個月 原本估計BD要8~10個禮拜才能回來,照這樣說應該要到二月底 但是一月多的時候尼克估計他應該可以提早回到場上 New York can certainly used him. The Knicks (8-13) snapped a three-game losing streak with a strong offensive performance against the Pistons on Tuesday, one of the weakest defensive teams in the NBA. 尼克上一場打敗了活塞,在進攻端表現不錯 但活塞是聯盟防守最爛的球隊之一 By and large, they've struggled to gain any consistency on offense due in part to the lack of a veteran point guard. New York has lost nine of its last 11 and ranks 24th in offensive efficiency, scoring 97 points per 100 possessions. Davis is viewed by many as a solution to that problem. But the Knicks have to get him on the floor first 因為沒有一個好的PG,尼克在近11場球輸了9場 進攻效率排在聯盟第24名---每一百次進攻只得97分 Davis看起來是PG的解答,但是一切都要他能先回到場上打球再說 -------------------------------------------------------------- 另一則說到Amare的腳有點受傷,雖然有到需要治療的程度,但對公牛的比賽他應該會上場 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.73.53