看板 Knicks 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Chandler to be evaluated before NJ game http://tinyurl.com/7mr5hth ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tyson Chandler had X-rays on both wrists and his back after Sunday's win over the Dallas Mavericks. The results were negative. The Knicks announced that he will be reevaluated before Monday's game against the New Jersey Nets. Tyson Chandler paid the price for his 11th double-double of the season. Chandler fell and hit the floor hard in the second half and was slow to get up. The center said after the game he was in the most pain he'd been in all season, adding that he expected the test results to be negative. "This is the worst I've felt all season," Chandler said. "I had a rough night tonight, some tough plays. I came down awkwardly a couple times. But, you know, you always know more in the morning." Chandler had 14 points and 10 rebounds against his former club. It's his 11th double-double of the season. He had 18 such games last year for the Mavericks. Chandler is optimistic about the Knicks future now that the team has solved its point guard issues and seems to have found perimeter shooting with Steve Novak and J.R. Smith in tow. "It's unbelievable. Right now I feel like with our starting lineup and our bench, we're very deep at every position. We could be special," said Chandler. He also called Sunday's win the Knicks' best "team effort" of the season. "We've had individual stars on different insights. But tonight I really felt like we were hitting on all cylinders. We really have a balance now, you can see it." 拳王今天對小牛的比賽中兩次重重摔到地上 一次是手腕一次是背 X光檢查結果是陰性 但是拳王說他很痛 他說這是這球季以來感覺最差(最痛)的一次 明天對籃網的比賽前還會再針對他的傷勢做檢查與評估 另外他說今天的比賽團隊合作打得實在太棒了 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 希望沒事,拳王從開季以來的穩定表現有目共睹 少了他的禁區真的不敢想像......希望明早的檢查結果沒事 連勝中斷後的第一勝,MELO預期在明天對籃網的比賽會回歸 拉出另一波連勝吧! Let's go Knicks!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 120.127.36.194
TBdrays:應該說要是同時少了拳王跟胖子的話就實在太悲劇了... 02/20 14:19
j27050707:胖子不知還要多久......他滿不錯的 02/20 14:20
cty:JORTS目前消息是至少要明星週後了 02/20 14:29
MOJS:哀..JORT射手..手受傷 02/20 14:38
HarryYu:希望沒事Too..第2摔看起來是滿嚴重的.... 02/20 14:45
xajx:請問尼克的隊醫評價如何? 魔術<----------->太陽? XD 02/20 14:46
cty:Ewing Houston Mcdyess Penny T-Mac Francis 看起來不太好? 02/20 14:55
cty:如果是要回春的隊醫 就上述明星來看尼克沒有成功例子 02/20 14:57
cty:再看看E.Curry J.Jamse 體能教練應該也是不及格 02/20 14:59
Jefa910:肯胖快回來QQ 02/20 15:32
xajx:隊醫真的一個隊伍戰力的隱藏因素... 02/20 15:55