看板 KylieMinogue 關於我們 聯絡資訊
阿姨這兩天釋出新專首發單曲的手寫歌詞 供版友們參考 Into The Blue Verse 1: I drew the smile upon my face I paved the road that would one day leave me lonely No angels too good to fall from grace If she lets go of whatever that keeps her holy Pre chorus: But I'm still here holding on so tight, to everything I left behind. I don't care if the world is mine Cause this is all I know Chorus: When I got my back up against the wall Don't need no one to rescue me. Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle. Yeah tonight I'm running free. Into the blue, into the blue With nothing to lose, into the blue. Verse 2: I'm not ashamed of all my mistakes Cause through the cold, I still kept the fire burning These memories I can't erase Always reminds me I'm on an endless journey. Bridge: I'll go where nobody knows Wherever the wind is blowing Even if I'm alone.... Chorus: When I got my back up against the wall Don't need no one to rescue me. Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle. Yeah tonight I'm running free. Into the blue, into the blue With nothing to lose, into the blue. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.25.191.225