看板 LA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
城市/區域:La Jolla, San Diego 租屋時間:After June 下面是幫我朋友貼的廣告,她臨時計劃五月底要離開,希望能幫現在室友找到新室友 有意者請直接連絡下面的電話或email(勿寄站內信)。謝謝! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I am renting my one bedroom with private bathroom in a 2b/2b apartment in Verano Condo in UTC area. The room will be available at the end of May, move-in date negotiable. The rent is $825 plus utilities ~$30 per month. My lease will end in October 2011, if you like the place you can renew the lease after. Room is fully furnished with bed, table, chairs, lamps, organizers. The apartment has spacious living room and private balcony; full size washer/dryer in unit; fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric stove/oven. Two underground assigned parking spaces with controlled access, and one outside parking. The area is nice and quite: two sparkling swimming pools with Jacuzzi, poolside business center with internet access and printer, fitness center, relaxing saunas, two BBQ areas. Close to UCSD school bus, public transportation, grocery store, bank, movie theater, UTC mall. You will share the apt. with a very nice Chinese girl. Call me at 6192779601 or email [email protected] for more information. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.8.51.26
mhanb:附注:女性為佳 05/18 13:02
mhanb:很抱歉,太晚說..我朋友已經找到室友了。 謝謝! 06/07 10:54