看板 Lakers 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Shaquille O'Neal became the 28th player in NBA history to score 20,000 points during the March 20 game against the Kings. Shaquille O'Neal在三月二十日對戰國王的比賽中,成為NBA史上第二十八位生涯得分超過 兩萬分的球員。 With 1:05 left in the first half,O'Neal made a turnaround jumper in the lane, giving him 12 points in the game and 20,001 in his career. 在上半場結束前一分五秒時,O'Neal在罰球區內轉身跳投得手,得到他在這場比賽的第12 分,也是生涯的第20001分。 In his 11th NBA season, O'Neal -- who turned 31 on March 6 -- is the fifth-youngest player to reach the mark, behind Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan, Oscar Robertson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. 這是他的第十一個NBA球季。在三月六日剛滿三十一歲的O'Neal,成為第五年輕達到這個目 標的球員,而第一到第四年輕的球員分別是Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan, Oscar Robertson和Kareem Abdul-Jabbar。 "It means I've been here a while and I've put in the work," O'Neal said before the game. 「這表示我已經在這裡度過一段時間了,而我也交出了一張不錯的成績單。」O'Neal在賽 前如此表示。 "It just puts me up there with the other guys who have done it. It's important from a fatherly perspective -- to tell my kids about." 「讓我能與這些曾達成這個目標的前輩齊名,這對身為一位父親的我,是一個很重要的成 就,讓我在以後能說給我的孩子們聽。」 -- 太陽天或下雨天 人擠人的咖啡店 找一個能想你舒服的角落 看著情人肩靠肩 慢慢轉開我視線 有個男孩讓我好想念 我的心已經飛到這個城市的另一邊 想看著你 我愛的臉 把心裡的感情都對你說 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.226.230.120
kobedog: 爽啦 湖人輸球哭哭狗鼻吃屎哈哈哈 強暴犯狗鼻 03/11 11:35
ykm80214: 紙糊的 10/29 11:20