看板 Lakers 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 KobeBryant 看板] 作者: jerrett (...) 看板: KobeBryant 標題: [外電]Jackson Sets Bar Low for Lakers 時間: Thu Sep 29 10:15:56 2005 http://0rz.net/4c0Iv 有關捷克森的訪談內容 Championships have always been the goal for Phil Jackson's teams. Now that he's back with a different Lakers team, it's a matter of simply making the playoffs. 總冠軍一向是Phil執教球隊的目標,而如今他重回到一支完全不一樣的湖人隊, 這支球隊的目標僅僅是能否打入季後賽。 Jackson did his best Wednesday to lower expectations, defining postseason qualification as the goal for a young, rebuilt team coming off a horrible season. 捷克森已經做到他的極限去降低對這支球隊的期許,為這支重建中且經歷一個糟糕球季 的年輕球隊訂下一個來季的目標,就是打入季後賽。 Back as coach of the Lakers following a year off and an unlikely series of events that preceded his return, Jackson talked publicly about a team that barely resembles the one he left after the 2004 NBA Finals. 捷克森再離開一年之後重新回到湖人,在這之前大眾普遍認為這是不太可能的發生的事 情,尤其在捷克森跟媒體透露這支球隊跟他離開時的那支球隊已經幾乎沒有相似之處了。 "I have my hopes as to how we can grow as a basketball club," Jackson said. "It's like baking a cake — you have to put it all together and see how things work out. 捷克森說:"對於如何發展一支籃球隊,我有我的期望。""這就像烘焙一個蛋糕,你必須 把所有東西放在一起並且看看他會產生什麼結果。" "We definitely want to make the playoffs — that's a goal for us. We won't know how far we can go in the playoffs for a long time. To make the playoffs is a goal we think we can accomplish. This is going to be a process. You're not going to see a finished product for a while." "我們顯然地希望能夠打進季後賽--這是我們的目標。我們不知道我們打進季後賽要花 多久時間,但我認為打進季後賽是我們能達到的里程碑。這將會花上一段過程,你將不會 在這一段時間就看到結果。 Jackson touched on several other topics, saying he felt good physically, anticipates having a good working relationship with Kobe Bryant and believes newcomer Kwame Brown could be a difference-maker. On the subject of a rumored trade for Latrell Sprewell, Jackson said: "I don't think that's going to happen." 捷克森被問及其他主題,並且說他感到一切都很好。他預期與Kobe將會有很好的工作關 係,且相信Brown能夠煥然一新。而關於謠傳Latrell Sprewell將加入湖人,捷克森說: "我不認為他會發生。" About the possibility of the Lakers having a losing season or not making the playoffs, Jackson smiled and said: "As my mother would say,perish the thought" 被問及關於湖人來季是否依然是個令人失望的球季或是未能打入季後賽,捷克森笑著說: "就如我母親將會說,別去想他" The Lakers leave Monday for training camp in Honolulu, where they'll spend 10 days. 湖人將會在檀香山進行為期十天的訓練營。 Jackson said Scottie Pippen will serve as a tutor for Lamar Odom during training camp, and Jackson hopes Odom will fill a similar role for the Lakers as Pippen did for the Chicago Bulls' championship teams of the 1990s. 捷克森說皮朋會在訓練營期間擔任Odom的教練,他希望Odom能夠為湖人扮演皮朋在1990 年代在芝加哥公牛的角色。 "He's still not 100 percent," Jackson said of Odom, who underwent surgery April 19 to repair a torn labrum in his left shooting shoulder. "He will be established in this organization as a prominent player. I'm going to ask him to step into that level as a responsible player on the floor." 捷克森提及Odom說:"他還未達百分之百。""他將會在這個球隊中成為卓越的球員,我將會 要求他達到那個層次,使他在場上成為直得信賴的球員。" Over the summer, Jackson signed a three-year contract worth an estimated $30 million to make him the highest-paid coach in NBA history. 這個夏天捷克森與湖人簽下NBA史上教練薪水最高的三年三簽萬美元合約。 "We've made a lot of changes. Our roster is not set in stone," Jackson said. "It's a very young team, our average age is 25. It's going to try the patience of its coach." 捷克森說:"我們已經做了很多的改變,雖然我們的陣容還不是很堅強。""這是支很年輕的 球隊,我們平均年齡才25,這將要花上許多心思在教導他們。" It all starts, of course, with the 27-year-old Bryant, criticized by Jackson in a book that came out last fall detailing the 2003-04 season. 一切都開始了,當然包括27歲的Bryant,這個曾經在捷克森的書中被批評的人。 Jackson said the two have seen each other about a dozen times since he was hired as coach in June, but have had only one meeting. 捷克森說在他回來之後,他已經見過Kobe十幾次,但只有過一次的會談。 "Very much so," Jackson replied when asked if Bryant seemed comfortable and accepting. "Things have gone well. We're going to have a relationship. We'll get done what we need this year. He's been real dedicated this summer. He'll be a captain, I don't know who will be a co-captain with him." 捷克森回答道:"我認為很多了。"而被問及Kobe是否感到自在且接納他。捷克森說:"一切 事情都非常好,我們將會有所聯繫,我們會達成我們今年所需要的。他在這個夏天全心 投入,而他將會是這支球隊的領袖,雖然我還不知道誰將會與他一同領導。 When asked how he'd describe Bryant, Jackson said: "Determined, dedicated, disciplined. I think he's ready to play. For Kobe, it's about re-establishing his dominance in the game." 被問及他如何形容Brynat這個人,"果決,全心投入,遵守紀律",我想他已經準備好了。 對Kobe而言,將關係到如何重建他在場上的優勢。 After three seasons of being chosen a first-team All-NBA player, Bryant dropped to third-team last season."To me, right there, enough said — Kobe Bryant (third team), not acceptable,"Jackson said. 捷克森說年度第三隊對Kobe而言是不能讓他接受的。 Jackson said he felt no discomfort in his dealings with Bryant. 捷克森說他沒有感到不愉快在他與Kobe交談之間。 "The only thing I will feel on eggshells about is questioning from you guys, the media," he said, adding he wouldn't be answering questions about his relationship with Bryant for very long. 捷克森抨擊媒體,且他回答他將不會在回答關於他和Kobe之間的關係。 The Lakers played last season with a minimal inside presence on both ends of the court. To address that problem, they acquired the 6-foot-11 Brown from Washington for Caron Butler and Chucky Atkins. The 23-year-old Brown, first overall pick in the 2001 NBA draft, was a disappointment in his four seasons with the Wizards. "I did tell him he could be the difference if we're going to be a good team or a very good team," Jackson said. "Both he and Chris Mihm have to team together to be a force inside." 提到Brown,捷克森說:"他可以決定我們是支好球隊還是非常好的球隊。""他和米姆 將會成為我們內線的主力" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.54.100 ※ 編輯: jerrett 來自: 61.230.54.100 (09/29 10:16)
feeltired:推! 09/29 10:21
zehow:PUSH~ 09/29 10:41
jnco:轉到湖人版囉 thx 09/29 10:43
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.87.246
oldfather:推 09/29 16:29
a200ea200e:推推!! 09/29 17:00
jackydai:看來他想把Kobe+Odom當成小一號的Jordan+Pip唷!有創意^^ 09/29 17:20
zehow:其實講身材kobe+odom應該大一號 ^^" 09/29 17:31
fantasykobe:威力到目前是小了一號沒錯.... ^^" 09/29 21:41