看板 Lakers 關於我們 聯絡資訊
By Ben Volin Palm Beach Post Staff Writer Monday, December 25, 2006 MIAMI — Kobe Bryant didn't sugarcoat his evaluation of the Los Angeles Lakers' performance Monday. "All in all we just played horribly," Bryant said after the Heat's 101-85 victory. "We just came out and played bad. Right from the opening tip." Including Bryant himself, who shot 0-for-6 in the first quarter as the Lakers fell behind 30-16. "一切的一切是我們打得太糟了"Kobe在對熱火101-85得到勝利的比賽後 說"我們只是出現,然後打很鳥,就從一開始就很鳥"包括Kobe他自己, 第一節剛開始六投盡墨而湖人30-16落後。 Miami held the Lakers to 39.2 percent shooting overall, well below their season average of 48.2 percent, third in the league. 邁阿密把湖人的命中率壓到39.2%,比他們賽季的48.2%要低(聯盟第三) Bryant shot just 4-of-17 overall, or 23.5 percent. He had 16 points only because he made 8 of 9 free throws. Kobe最後僅有17投4中23.5%的命中率,得到16分,不過是因為罰9中8的關係。 He played with tape on his right ankle because of a previous mild sprain. He also is getting over a respiratory infection , but he said neither problem affected him. 因為之前輕微的扭傷,他帶著帶子(保護的那種)上場比賽。他也有一點呼吸道 感染,不過他說這些問題是影響不了他的。 The problem was the defense of Dorell Wright, Dwyane Wade, Gary Payton and James Posey. 問題在於Wright ,Wade,Payton和Posey的防守。 "They just threw everything but the kitchen sink at me," Bryant said. "The game was never close enough for me to really do enough damage." Wright, who finished with 10 points and two blocks, did not know Bryant would be his main assignment until the Heat's shootaround Monday morning. "他們就好像丟任何東西在我身上,除了廚房水槽(=.=)"Kobe說,"這場比賽中 沒有任何一點空隙讓我去做有效的破壞"Wright,他最後得了10分2火鍋,並不 知道守Kobe會變他的任務,直到禮拜一早上。 "I didn't want him to not sleep last night," Heat coach Pat Riley said. Riley說:"我不想讓他前一晚睡不著覺" The Lakers were particularly ineffective from three-point range, making 1-of-13 in the first half and 5-of-23 overall. 而湖人對在三分球又特別不順利,上半場13投1中,終場23投5中(是超慘吧..= =) "I told my coaches at halftime, 'I think I'll stay in the locker room and watch A Christmas Carol and you guys can go out and do the rest of this game," coach Phil Jackson said. "I just didn't feel we were right from the opening tap on." He said Bryant was limited by having to guard Wade and also try to shed various Miami defenders. "我在半場時告訴我的教練們,[我想我可以留在休息室看聖誕歡樂節目,而你們 可以出去完成剩下的部份]"Phil Jackson說,"從比賽開始我就沒感覺到我們打得 對"他說Kobe受限在防守Wade,且需要面對一堆熱火的防守者。 "They did a good job on Kobe," Jackson said. "He was chasing Wade all night long, and it was just tough for him. I don't think he was at that point where he was frustrated. We tried to get other people going and use him as a decoy, but that didn't work either." "他們對Kobe做的防守很好"Jackson說,"他整晚都在追著Wade,且這個對他很艱難 。我不認為他在這個點上他很受挫。我們試著利用他當引誘來使其他人有更好機會 ,但這個也沒啥效。" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.41.164
mikehu:怎麼沒人推外電@@ 12/26 21:11
kreen:推 12/26 21:13
kent1:推 防守老問題 12/26 21:13
accostic:推~ 今天整隊感覺都沒什麼精神.. 12/26 21:31
Liszt1025:推外電 12/26 21:51
yayac:推阿 衝阿 我精神上支持同桌!!! 12/26 22:56
pudding418:整篇感覺...老大和殘屍整個絕望的感覺囧... 12/26 23:03
Drexler:推 12/27 13:20