看板 Lakers 關於我們 聯絡資訊
By Ross Siler Staff Writer MIAMI - It is fast approaching one year since Lakers coach Phil Jackson last talked with Shaquille O'Neal. That conversation took place just before the playoffs in April, when O'Neal was recovering from a left-knee injury. 從最後一次Phil談到Shaq到現在已經快一年了,那個談話發生在四月的季後賽前,當 Shaq的左膝傷復原的時候。 The two didn't talk after the Heat won its first championship - O'Neal's fourth - but Jackson did send a message through O'Neal's representatives. 這兩個人在Shaq在熱火贏了第一個冠軍之後都沒再講話(shaq的第四個),但Phil 還是有傳訊息給Shaq的代理人。 "He was saying how happy he was and it was the greatest and everything, and I told him not to forget, sometimes it's easy to overlook how happy he was in 2000, 2001, 2002," Jackson said. Phil說 "他總是說他多快樂他和這一切等等的最偉大以及所有事,而我告訴他別忘記 ,他在2000 2001 2002是多麼地高興。" Jackson sent a more subtle message at the Lakers practice Sunday. Asked a question about Kobe Bryant's unmatched work ethic, Jackson answered, "The only person that I've ever had that hasn't been a worker in the fortunate times I've been coaching is probably Shaq. Phil在湖人隊禮拜天的練習的時候傳了更多難捉摸的的訊息。問了些有關Kobe不喜歡的 工作倫理,Phil回答 "在我幸運的執教球隊數次中,唯一一個不是有很好的工作態度者 是Shaq。" "He's the one guy that didn't really like to work. I know Pat (Riley) got him working in Miami. But we had a hard time getting him to work." "他是一個並不是真的很喜歡工作的人(按:我猜是不是很投入在籃球訓練上的),我知道 Riley把他找去邁阿密打球,但我們有過很艱苦的歲月去使他投入在工作上" O'Neal has played only four games this season and underwent knee surgery Nov. 19. He poked his head in the Heat locker room before the game, though, and fired back at Jackson. 譯..."看不大懂..@@" "Since when in the world did Benedict Arnold become a credible source?" O'Neal asked. 譯..."看不大懂..@@" O'Neal has not resumed practicing and is not expected back until sometime in January. The timeline for his return was 4-6 weeks, though O'Neal hopes to play Jan. 15 against the Lakers at Staples Center. Shaq沒有繼續練習,也沒有被期望在一月的某天回到球場。他回來的時間長度大約是 四到六週,Shaq希望能夠在一月15號對Lakers的比賽中上場。 Jackson summed up O'Neal's nature as "Love the one you're with" and then was asked a question about an old comment that O'Neal's potential would not be fulfilled unless he won multiple NBA MVP awards. Phil總結Shaq的本性 "Love the one you're with",然後被問到一切評論有關Shaq的 潛力不會被滿足,除非他得了很多個NBA MVP。 "When you consider the fact that you win four championships, I think that's a statement in itself. MVPs kind of pale behind all that," Jackson said. "當你考慮你贏了四座冠軍這個事實,我想這是對此本身的陳述。MVP在這後面是顯得 暗淡無光。" Phil說。 Jackson was asked before the game if he thought the hype surrounding LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Carmelo Anthony - the NBA's three young stars from the 2003 draft class - detracted from the attention Bryant receives. Phil在賽前被問到,關於James,Wade,Melo,NBA的三個年輕新星,03梯的選秀在聯盟 的極力吹捧下,Kobe的注意力被分散。 "I would agree with that," Jackson said. "They're always trying to seed a new group of kids. If you can find a young group of boys between the ages of 8 and 12 that buy into their idol status or their fan worship that they get into, that's a market that they want to tap into. It's just marketing stuff that goes on. Phil說 "我會同意這個。他們總是試著找到讓孩子們喜歡的。如果你可以找到年輕族群 的孩子,在8到12歲 ,會買他們的偶像商品或他們的偶像崇拜,這是市場。這只是市場 行銷方面的一些OOXX等等的。" "For us adults that know better, we realize that all the hype aside, there's a number of terrific players in the league, and they all do hard work day in and day out with their teams and carry a load of the scoring. There's a certain sense that Kobe has the spot where he has the best overall game in this crew, and that's been my conviction." "對我們成年人來說知道更多,我們理解所有宣傳的背後,聯盟有很多很多非常好的球員 ,而他們每天在隊上工作認真,而且得了很多分。有個確定的感覺就是Kobe有最好的聚 光燈,他有在聯盟中最好的比賽,這是我確信的。" Jackson did praise Wade, saying he was "certainly at the top of the crew" of the NBA's youngest stars. Phil也對Wade做了贊賞,說他"確定是在聯盟的頂端",在NBA的年輕新星中。 [email protected] (818) 713-3607 看不懂 幫幫呀XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.41.164
hermex:其中一小段nba版有 12/27 01:23
kreen:Shaq的意思是說Jackson的話不可信。Benedict Arnold是有名的 12/27 01:27
kreen:美國叛徒。 12/27 01:27
lovefordidi:Phil也對Wade做了贊賞,說他"確定是在聯盟的頂端" 12/27 01:35
cheng520:,在NBA的年輕新星中。 12/27 02:24
kenneth99:Asked a question about Kobe Bryant's unmatched work 12/27 14:08
kenneth99:Phil被問及了俠客那種與Kobe不相稱的工作態度 12/27 14:08
kenneth99:O'neal 自從11/19動過膝蓋手術後, 本季只有打四場比賽 12/27 14:36
kenneth99:他在賽前把自己關在休息室, 頑強地反駁Phil對他的論點 12/27 14:36
kenneth99:"什麼時候叛國賊講的話可以信了呢?" 12/27 14:36
tco:unmatched work ethic 指的是Kobe無人可與之比擬的工作態度... 12/27 16:43